Why is my wireless printer not printing?
First, try restarting your computer, printer and wireless router. To check if your printer is connected to your network: Print a Wireless Network Test report from the printer control panel. … Ensure your wireless router is turned on and functioning properly.
Why is my HP printer not printing?
Another possible cause of your HP printer not printing issue is the stuck print queue. The print queue containing failed print jobs can stop functioning normally and lead to printer not printing issue. You can clear all print jobs to get your HP printer back to normal. a) Open Devices and Printers in Control Panel.
How do I fix my printer not printing?
- Unplug and restart your printer.
- Check cables or wireless connection.
- Uninstall and reinstall your printer.
- Install the latest driver for your printer.
- Run the printing troubleshooter.
- Clear and reset the print spooler.
- Fix printer problems after updating Windows 10.
- Change a printer’s status to “online”
How do I reset my wireless printer?
From the home screen of your printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon . Touch the Setup icon . Touch Restore Network Defaults or Restore Network Settings, and then touch Yes to confirm your selection.
How do you reset your printer?
To do this, power down the printer and then unplug the power cord from the wall. Wait for a minute, then plug the printer back in and power it back up. Wait for the cartridges to center, and then try printing again. If your issue persists, you can also try resetting the printer to the default or factory settings.
How do I fix HP printer not printing?
Troubleshoot- HP Printer not printing anything
Check that the network cables are properly connected with each other. Try to restart your computer as well as the printer. After turning off the printer, unplug all the connected cords and then plug them again. Use the HP Printer Assistant to fix the issue.
What if my printer is printing blank pages?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. … Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
How do I reset my HP printer?
1 Restore Defaults
- From the screen on your printer, navigate to Setup.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Restore Defaults.
- Tap Yes.
- The printer will restart.
- Once restarted, your printer will have been reset to factory default settings.
How do I get my HP printer to print?
- Make sure your Android device and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Go to 123.hp.com to install the HP Smart app on your phone or tablet.
- On the app home screen, tap the printer icon or the plus sign .
- On the My Printer screen in the HP Smart app, tap Advanced Settings.
How do I get my HP printer back online?
Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”. From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top. Select “Use Printer Online” from the drop down menu.
Is there a reset button on HP printers?
To restore your HP printer to factory-default settings, follow these steps. Turn the printer off. Disconnect the power cable from the printer for 30 seconds and then reconnect. Turn the printer on while you press and hold the Resume button for 10-20 seconds.