Why is my Epson printer not printing?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. … Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
Why won’t my Epson printer print from my phone?
Go to settings on your Android device, select printers, and enable the Epson plug-in. Connect your Android device to the same wireless network as your product. Now you are ready to print. From an Android application such as Chrome or Gmail, tap the menu icon and print whatever is on the screen.
How do I troubleshoot my Epson printer?
Turn off your printer and then run print alignment on the machine to fix Why is My Epson Printer Not Printing. Open the printer’s lid and check for any paper jams. Locate the printer sensors near the front cover of the ink cartridges. Clean them since they control the feeding and pulling out of paper.
What to do if the printer is not printing?
- Unplug and restart your printer.
- Check cables or wireless connection.
- Uninstall and reinstall your printer.
- Install the latest driver for your printer.
- Run the printing troubleshooter.
- Clear and reset the print spooler.
- Fix printer problems after updating Windows 10.
- Change a printer’s status to “online”
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. … Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.
Why the printer is not responding?
In most cases, the major culprit behind printer not responding error is lack of communication between your PC and printer. … Press on the Setup button on your wireless Canon printer, go to Wireless LAN setup, and click on OK.
How do I run a nozzle check on my printer?
Checking the Nozzles Using the Product Control Panel
- Load a few sheets of plain paper in the product.
- Press the up or down arrow button, select Setup, and press the OK button. …
- Select Maintenance and press the OK button.
- Select Print Head Nozzle Check and press the OK button.
- Press one of the Start buttons to begin printing.
How do I print wirelessly to my Epson printer?
Built-in Android printing with the Epson Print Enabler
- Download the Epson Print Enabler software from the Google Play store.
- Select the options drop down and then print.
- Select a nearby printer.
- Choose your print options and select print.
- The print job is then printed at your chosen printer.
How do I print from my smartphone to my Epson printer?
Go to Settings on your Android device, select Printing, and enable the Epson plug-in. Connect your Android device to the same wireless network as your product. Now you are ready to print. From an Android application such as Chrome or Gmail, tap the menu icon and print whatever is on the screen.
Can I print from my iPhone to my Epson wireless printer?
Print directly from your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod Touch®. There’s no software to download, no drivers to install, and no cables to connect. With just a few taps in Mail, Photos, Safari, or iBooks, you can send whatever’s onscreen to an Epson printer.
How do I fix my Epson printer that won’t print?
To fix your Epson printer not printing issue
- Check your printer connection.
- Set your printer as default printer.
- Update your printer driver.
- Check the Print Spooler service.
- Clear all print jobs.
- Use another program to print your document.
- Check the status of your printer.
How do you reset your Epson printer?
To Factory Reset an Epson printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer (normally located to the right of the ethernet port).
- Turn on the printer while holding the reset button.
- Wait until a message prints indicating that the printer is resetting.