How do I Unjam my HP printer?
Clear jammed paper from the rear access door
- Turn the knob on the rear access door counter-clockwise.
- Remove the door.
- Pull the jammed paper out of the printer.
- Check to make sure no scraps of paper are stuck in the printer.
- Put the rear access door back into the printer.
- Turn the knob on the door clockwise.
How do I remove a foreign object from my printer?
Remove foreign objects from inside the printer
- Power off the printer and unplug the printer’s power cord.
- Using a flashlight, carefully inspect the rear tray area.
- If there is a foreign object, use tweezers or long-nose pliers to carefully remove it.
What causes paper jam in printers?
So here are the most common causes: Paper inserted incorrectly. … Sheets stuck together, folded or frayed paper, and an overloaded tray can all create problems. Even using the wrong type of paper can cause paper jams.22 мая 2018 г.
How do you reset your printer?
To do this, power down the printer and then unplug the power cord from the wall. Wait for a minute, then plug the printer back in and power it back up. Wait for the cartridges to center, and then try printing again. If your issue persists, you can also try resetting the printer to the default or factory settings.
What do I do when my printer says paper jam but there is none?
Sometimes a paper jam error persists even though there is no jammed paper (false paper jam). Reset the printer, which might clear a false paper jam error, and then try to print again. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer. Unplug the power cord from the power source.
How do I Unjam my Samsung printer?
Clearing jams in the duplex area
- Remove the duplex unit out of the printer. …
- Remove the jammed paper from the duplex unit. …
- If the paper does not come out with the duplex unit, remove the paper from the bottom of the printer. …
- Open the rear cover. …
- Pull down the both fuser levers. …
- Open the fuser jam cover.
How do I Unjam my Epson printer?
If paper has jammed in the duplexer (rear cover), follow the steps here to clear the jam.
- Cancel the print job, if necessary.
- Press the tabs and remove the duplexer (rear cover).
- Carefully remove any jammed paper. …
- Remove any jammed paper from the duplexer.
- Open the duplexer.
How do you get a paper jam out of a Polaroid zip?
Open the paper tray and remove all the loaded paper. If any paper is stuck, restart the device and set a photo to print. The paper should print out normally.
Why does my Xerox printer keep jamming?
The printer is designed to function with minimal paper jams using Xerox supported paper. Other paper types can cause jams. … Try to remove the paper in the same direction it normally moves through the printer. Even a small piece of paper left in the printer can cause a jam.
Why does my copier keeps jamming?
You should fan the paper to make sure no sheets are stuck together. Sometimes glue from the packaging process causes the top sheets to stick together, which will cause a jam. Heavy paper. Paper that’s too thick for the machine often causes paper jams.
How do you fix a jammed Brother printer?
Please follow the steps below to solve the problem:
- Open the front cover and leave the machine for at least 10 minutes to cool down. …
- Slowly take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly. …
- Close the front cover. …
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Use both hands to slowly pull out the jammed paper.