How do I clear the print spooler?
There is a Document Stuck in the Print Queue of your Snapshot Printer.
- Stop the Print Spooler service. Click Start and click Control Panel. Double-click Administrative Tools. …
- Browse to “C:WINDOWSsystem32spoolPRINTERS” and delete the . spl and . …
- Start the Print Spooler service. Click Start and click Control Panel.
How do I restart the print spooler service?
How to restart the Print Spooler
- Scroll down the list and click or tap on Print Spooler.
- Click or tap on Restart the service.
- Windows will attempt to start the service.
- Once the Print Spooler status is Running (example below). The Print Spooler service is started.
How do I restart the print spooler in Windows 10?
Method 1: How to Start, Stop or Restart Print Spooler in Windows 10 Using Services
- Step 2: In the Services window, go to the right side of the pane, scroll down and find Print Spooler from the list. …
- Step 3: Or, double-click on the Print Spooler option to Start the service.
How do I restart the print spooler on my HP printer?
- In your computer, go to the services management windows by typing the command “Services. …
- Inside services, look for print spooler.
- Once located, right click on it and click on restart.
- You may also need to power cycle your printer after doing so, by turning it OFF and turning it ON again after 10 seconds of being OFF.
How do I fix printer spooler error?
To solve this error, try the following steps.
- Press “Window key” + “R” to open the Run dialog.
- Type “services. msc“, then select “OK“.
- Double-click the “Printer Spooler” service, and then change the startup type to “Automatic“. …
- Restart the computer and try to install the printer again.
How do you delete a print job that won’t delete?
Click Start, type “services,” and then click the Services app. In the right-hand pane of the Services window, find and double-click the “Print Spooler” service to open its properties window. In the properties window, on the “General” tab, click the “Stop” button.
What causes printer spooler error?
Mostly, the errors are caused by changes in the settings of the printer spooler. Such simple errors can prevent the print jobs from printing out, thus causing the documents to lie pending in the queue. Accessing the print spooler settings and changing the settings is one way to resolve this issue.
How do I reset my HP printer?
1 Restore Defaults
- From the screen on your printer, navigate to Setup.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Restore Defaults.
- Tap Yes.
- The printer will restart.
- Once restarted, your printer will have been reset to factory default settings.
How do I get my network printer back online?
Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”. From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top. Select “Use Printer Online” from the drop down menu.
Why can’t I stop my print spooler?
Clear the Print Queue.
Open the Services window (Windows key + R, type services. msc, press enter). Select Print Spooler and click the Stop icon, if it is not stopped already. Navigate to C:Windowssystem32spoolPRINTERS and open this file.
Why does my printer spooler keep stopping Windows 10?
If Print Spooler keeps stopping on your Windows 10 PC, you might be able to fix this problem by uninstalling the printers that you don’t use. … Select Remove driver and driver package and click OK to completely remove the printer. After removing unnecessary printers, restart your PC.
How do I restart the print spooler in CMD?
Click the Start button and select Run. Type Command and then click OK to display the Command Prompt. In the Command Prompt type, net stop spooler, then press Enter to Stop the Print Spooler. In the Command Prompt type, net start spooler, then press Enter to Start the Print Spooler.
How do I remotely restart my HP printer?
How to: How to reboot an HP printer remotely
- Step 1: Open a command prompt. – Click the start menu and type “command”. …
- Step 2: Create a reboot. txt file. …
- Step 3: Start the FTP program. – Type “ftp” and press Enter.
- Step 4: Connect to the printer. …
- Step 5: Send the reboot. …
- Step 6: Stop the FTP program.