How do you delete a print job that won’t delete?
Click Start, type “services,” and then click the Services app. In the right-hand pane of the Services window, find and double-click the “Print Spooler” service to open its properties window. In the properties window, on the “General” tab, click the “Stop” button.
How do I clear the print spooler on my HP printer?
The Services menu opens. Right-click Print Spooler and select Stop. After the service has been stopped, close the service window and use Windows Explorer to browse to C:WindowsSystem32SpoolPRINTERS. Delete all files inside the PRINTERS folder.
How do I delete print spooler jobs?
- Select Start.
- Type Command .
- Right-click “Command Prompt” and select “Run as administrator“.
- Type net stop spooler then press “Enter“.
- Type del %systemroot%System32spoolprinters* /Q then press “Enter“.
- Type net start spooler then press “Enter“.
- The print queue on your Windows should now be cleared.
How do I delete a print job that won’t delete HP?
Step 2: Delete print job files and restart
- Turn off the printer and unplug the printer power cord from the power outlet.
- Navigate to the “Services” option in your Windows PC.
- Now, right-click on the “Print Spooler” option, and then tap on the“Stop” option.
- Close the Services window, when the service stops.
How do I clear my printer’s memory?
Restarting the printer will reset the device and clear its memory of any active print jobs. For this, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power socket. Leave it for a minute and then plug the printer into the power socket. This will fully clear out the power of the memory and erase it completely.
How do I fix printer spooler?
Fix for “The print spooler service is not running” Error in…
- Press “Window key” + “R” to open the Run dialog.
- Type “services. msc“, then select “OK“.
- Double-click the “Printer Spooler” service, and then change the startup type to “Automatic“. …
- Restart the computer and try to install the printer again.
How do I restart the print spooler service?
How to restart the Print Spooler
- Scroll down the list and click or tap on Print Spooler.
- Click or tap on Restart the service.
- Windows will attempt to start the service.
- Once the Print Spooler status is Running (example below). The Print Spooler service is started.
How do I clear the memory on my HP printer?
Delete Job in Print Queue
- Click the Start button, then type “printer” into the search box. …
- Double-click the HP LaserJet printer icon to open the print queue.
- Click on each job that you want to erase from the print queue, then click “Delete.”
- Press the “Enter/Menu” button on the printer’s control panel.
Why can’t I stop my print spooler?
Clear the Print Queue.
Open the Services window (Windows key + R, type services. msc, press enter). Select Print Spooler and click the Stop icon, if it is not stopped already. Navigate to C:Windowssystem32spoolPRINTERS and open this file.
How do I clear the print queue?
In the Services window, right-click Print Spooler, and then select Stop. After the service stops, close the Services window. In Windows, search for and open C:WindowsSystem32SpoolPRINTERS. Delete all files in the PRINTERS folder.
How do I clear the print spooler on Android?
Clear the Android OS Print Spooler cache
- On your Android device, tap the Settings icon , and the select Apps or Applications.
- Select Show System Apps.
- Scroll down the list, and then select Print Spooler. …
- Select Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Open the item you want to print, tap the menu icon , and then tap Print.
How do I clear my HP printer queue?
Click Devices and Printers. Double-click the printer icon to open the window, right-click the print job that you want to cancel, and then click Cancel.
How do I fix a print queue issue?
How to fix a printer spooler error
- Delete all the print jobs in this folder.
- Head back to ‘Services,’ find ‘Print Spooler’ and right click. Now select ‘Start. ‘
- Now open the program you closed down and try and print the document you wanted as normal.