How do I fix my printer not printing?
- Unplug and restart your printer.
- Check cables or wireless connection.
- Uninstall and reinstall your printer.
- Install the latest driver for your printer.
- Run the printing troubleshooter.
- Clear and reset the print spooler.
- Fix printer problems after updating Windows 10.
- Change a printer’s status to “online”
What are the possible causes of the printer is not responding?
The error “Printer not responding” usually arises the printer doesn’t respond to the requests send by your computer because of incorrect configurations, hardware faults, or some unresponsive services. The error is a common one and occurs to users all the time.1 мая 2019 г.
Why is HP printer not printing?
1) Make sure your HP printer has enough paper in the paper tray. If there is paper then make sure none of it is stuck or jammed in the paper feed. … New HP printers will easily display the ink levels or if there is an ink issue on the front screen of the HP printer.
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. … Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.
How do I fix my HP printer that won’t print?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.
How do I fix printer in error state?
How do I get my printer out of an error state?
- Make ports settings changes. Press the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard > type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter to open the Device Manager. …
- Make sure that your printer is Online. …
- Reinstall the printer driver. …
- Set the Print Spooler service to automatic. …
- Update Windows.
How do I reset my HP printer?
1 Restore Defaults
- From the screen on your printer, navigate to Setup.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Restore Defaults.
- Tap Yes.
- The printer will restart.
- Once restarted, your printer will have been reset to factory default settings.
How do I bring my HP printer back online?
Search Windows for devices, and then click Devices and Printers from the list of results. Right-click the name of the HP printer that is active (not grayed out), and then select Set as Default printer. Try to print. If the printer remains offline, continue to the next step.
How do I clean my HP printer?
- Turn on the HP Deskjet printer and lift the cover. …
- Set the ink cartridges wide side down on a piece of paper. …
- Clean the ink cartridge cradle inside the printer with clean, damp cotton swabs. …
- Print a test page to ensure that the cartridges were reinstalled properly.
How do I get my HP printer to work?
Connect the printer again to regain access to HP Printer Assistant tools.
- Click Connect a new printer.
- Select the connection type when prompted, and then follow the on-screen instructions to set up the printer. …
- Turn off the printer, and then restart your computer.
- Turn on the printer, and then open HP Printer Assistant.
How do I get my HP printer to print?
iOS and Android
- From the HP Smart app home screen, tap your printer.
- Tap Print Anywhere. If Print Anywhere is not listed as an option, it is not available for your printer.
- Sign in or create an account if prompted. …
- Tap Enable to claim your printer and enable Print Anywhere.