How do I fix my printer not printing?
- Unplug and restart your printer.
- Check cables or wireless connection.
- Uninstall and reinstall your printer.
- Install the latest driver for your printer.
- Run the printing troubleshooter.
- Clear and reset the print spooler.
- Fix printer problems after updating Windows 10.
- Change a printer’s status to “online”
Why is my printer not printing at all?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. … Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.
What are the possible causes of the printer is not responding?
The error “Printer not responding” usually arises the printer doesn’t respond to the requests send by your computer because of incorrect configurations, hardware faults, or some unresponsive services. The error is a common one and occurs to users all the time.1 мая 2019 г.
What do you do if your printer won’t connect?
Fix 1: Check the printer connection
- Restart your printer. Power off and then power on your printer to restart it. …
- Check the connection issue. If your printer is connected by the USB cable, ensure the cable is not damaged, and it connects firmly and correctly. …
- Check the network connection.
How do I fix my HP printer that won’t print?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.
How do I fix HP printer not printing?
Troubleshoot- HP Printer not printing anything
Check that the network cables are properly connected with each other. Try to restart your computer as well as the printer. After turning off the printer, unplug all the connected cords and then plug them again. Use the HP Printer Assistant to fix the issue.
How do I reset my HP printer?
1 Restore Defaults
- From the screen on your printer, navigate to Setup.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Restore Defaults.
- Tap Yes.
- The printer will restart.
- Once restarted, your printer will have been reset to factory default settings.
How do I get my HP printer back online?
Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”. From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top. Select “Use Printer Online” from the drop down menu.
How do I fix printer in error state?
How do I get my printer out of an error state?
- Make ports settings changes. Press the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard > type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter to open the Device Manager. …
- Make sure that your printer is Online. …
- Reinstall the printer driver. …
- Set the Print Spooler service to automatic. …
- Update Windows.
Why is my HP printer not responding?
Resetting the printing system might help resolve issues if you receive a Printer Offline or Printer Not Responding error message. … Click Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners. Right-click (or Control + click) anywhere inside the Printers window, and then click Reset printing system.
How do I fix my Canon printer not responding?
Fixes to try
- Do some basic troubleshooting.
- Run the printer troubleshooter.
- Restart the Print Spooler service.
- Configure the correct printer port for your printer.
- Update your printer driver.
Why is my Canon printer not responding?
In most cases, the major culprit behind printer not responding error is lack of communication between your PC and printer. If that is the issue, then below are a few steps that might help you to resolve the issue. Press on the Setup button on your wireless Canon printer, go to Wireless LAN setup, and click on OK.