Why does my printer print out blank pages?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. … Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
How do I fix my printer not printing?
- Unplug and restart your printer.
- Check cables or wireless connection.
- Uninstall and reinstall your printer.
- Install the latest driver for your printer.
- Run the printing troubleshooter.
- Clear and reset the print spooler.
- Fix printer problems after updating Windows 10.
- Change a printer’s status to “online”
Why is my HP printer not printing?
Another possible cause of your HP printer not printing issue is the stuck print queue. The print queue containing failed print jobs can stop functioning normally and lead to printer not printing issue. You can clear all print jobs to get your HP printer back to normal. a) Open Devices and Printers in Control Panel.
What are the possible causes of the printer is not responding?
The error “Printer not responding” usually arises the printer doesn’t respond to the requests send by your computer because of incorrect configurations, hardware faults, or some unresponsive services. The error is a common one and occurs to users all the time.1 мая 2019 г.
What to do if HP printer is printing blank pages?
To resolve this issue, use only genuine HP cartridges. Additionally, you can remove the black cartridge to print only with the tri-color cartridge, replace any empty or defective cartridges, or clean the printhead.
How do I reset my HP printer?
1 Restore Defaults
- From the screen on your printer, navigate to Setup.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Restore Defaults.
- Tap Yes.
- The printer will restart.
- Once restarted, your printer will have been reset to factory default settings.
How do I fix printer in error state?
How do I get my printer out of an error state?
- Make ports settings changes. Press the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard > type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter to open the Device Manager. …
- Make sure that your printer is Online. …
- Reinstall the printer driver. …
- Set the Print Spooler service to automatic. …
- Update Windows.
What do I do if my HP sprocket won’t print?
Reset your mobile device and Sprocket to clear any errors states.
- Turn off your mobile device, and then turn it back on.
- Turn on the Sprocket.
- Remove the Paper Cover, and then use a narrow object, such as a pen or paperclip, to press and hold the Reset button for 3 seconds until the Sprocket turns off.
How do I get my HP printer to print?
Use HP’s Built-in Print Solution for Android to print from an Android phone or tablet. Use the HP ePrint app to print from Android and Apple iOS devices. Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch (Apple support HT201387) Use Google Cloud Print to print using the Chrome OS or browser.
Why is my HP printer offline and not printing?
Make sure the printer’s print queue is not set to print offline. … Right-click the printer and select See what’s printing. Select Printer, and then select to clear any selections next to Pause Printing or Use Printer Offline, if selected.
Where is the reset button on a Canon printer?
Turn on your printer and go to the menu. Access the directional arrows to perform in the setup menu. Go to the Device settings and then press OK. Choose the Reset settings option and then press OK to start the process.