Can any printer print photos?
Most modern computer printers have the option of using photo paper. … This type of paper is made for printing high-quality photos from your personal printer. You can buy photo paper at any place that regular printer paper is sold, or from the manufacture of your printer.
What is the most common personal printer?
What type of printer creates a model by building layers?
What is a printer and what are the different types of printers?
A printer is an output device that prints paper documents. This includes text documents, images, or a combination of both. The two most common types of printers are inkjet and laser printers. Inkjet printers are commonly used by consumers, while laser printers are a typical choice for businesses.
Which printer is better Epson or Canon?
Epson delivers the lowest cost per text page, averaging 6.9 cents per page its standard cartridges. Canon follows at 8.3 cents per page, and HP at 9.2 cents per page. … Ink costs per color page are not very different using standard cartridges, on average: Canon (21.1 cents) versus Epson (22.1 cents) and HP (23.3 cents).
Is inkjet or laser better for photos?
Inkjet printers are better at printing photos and color documents, and while there are color laser printers, they’re more expensive. Unlike inkjet printers, laser printers don’t use ink. Instead, they use toner — which lasts much longer. The trade-off is that laser printers are generally more expensive.
What is a non mechanical form of storage which stores data on a chip?
Solid-state storage. A non-mechanical storage format that stores data by using flash memory on a chip. Sound card. Provides audio connections for both input devices—microphones and synthesizers—and output devices—speakers and headphones.
What type of printer produces the highest quality text?
What is used to connect a computer to a telephone line?
A digital subscriber line (DSL) modem is a device used to connect a computer or router to a telephone line which provides the digital subscriber line service for connection to the Internet, which is often called DSL broadband.
What is the fastest printer?
Powered by HP PageWide Technology—the company’s next-generation inkjet platform—the HP Officejet Pro X Series can deliver high-quality professional documents at up to 70 pages per minute (ppm), making it the fastest desktop printer according to Guinness World Records.
Which of the following prints the best quality graphics?
- Plotter produces the best quality graphics reproduction.
- The plotter is a computer printer for printing vector graphics. …
- A plotter is a printer designed for printing vector graphics.
What is printer and scanner?
Printers and scanners are entirely different devices where a printer is an output device while the scanner is an input device. … On the other hand, the scanner does the inverse of the printer where the printed hard copied material is converted into the soft copy.
Which paper is best for photo printing?
Best Photo Paper for Inkjet Printers
- HP Sprocket Printer Paper.
- Canon GP701A4 Glossy Photo Paper (200gsm)
- Canon PP301A3 Photo Paper Plus Glossy (265gsm)
- Brother BP71GA4 Glossy Paper (260gsm)
- Epson S041342 Archival Matte Paper (192gsm)
- Epson S041943 Ultra Glossy Photo Paper (300gsm)
- Epson S041261 Heavy Weight Matte Photo Paper (167gsm)
Which type of printer is best?
The three main printer types
- Inkjet printers. The best for all-round use is undeniably an inkjet printer. …
- Laser printers. Laser printers excel at producing text documents quickly, and low running costs make them ideal for heavy users. …
- Dye-sublimation printers.