Where is the ink cartridge on a printer?
Lift the printer lid to expose the cartridge carriage.
- Open up the printer lid, not just the top lid where the scanner is.
- Make sure that your printer is plugged in and turned on. …
- To access the ink carriage, start at the home screen on your printer. …
- The ink cartridges will slide to the right side of your open tray.
How do I reset my Canon Pixma ink cartridge?
Next, reset the cartridge ink counter:
- Unplug the power and the USB cables from the printer.
- Open the cartridge door and hold down the power button.
- Reconnect the power cables while still holding down the power button.
- Close the cartridge door and release the power button. The ink cartridge is now reset.
Why is my printer not working after replacing ink cartridges?
Verify the ink cartridge(s) has been inserted properly. If a lever has been changed from its original position to allow the installation of ink cartridges, ensure it has been returned to its original position. Perform a head cleaning on printer if available. Try resetting the ink cartridge counter.
How do I put ink in my Canon Pixma printer?
- Make sure that the power is turned on.
- Open the front cover (A). …
- Open the paper output cover. …
- Push down the empty FINE cartridge until it clicks. …
- Remove the FINE cartridge. …
- Take a new FINE cartridge out of its package and remove the protective tape (D) gently.
How many times can you refill canon ink cartridge?
Up to 97 percent of the materials that make up a printer cartridge can be recycled or reused if taken care of. Printer cartridges can in extreme cases be refilled up to 15 times before reaching the end of their life most though averaging between 5-7 refills.
How do you connect a Canon printer to WIFI?
Start wireless setup
- Option 1: Send the router information directly to the printer from a mobile device. …
- Option 2: Use the Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY app for Android and iOS® devices. …
- Option 3: Use the WPS Push Button method. …
- Option 4: Enter a WPS PIN code to connect a device.
Can Canon ink cartridges be refilled?
Fortunately, most Canon cartridges are refillable, and you can save money by replacing the ink yourself. Refilling Canon cartridges is easy if you have the correct tools. With a refill kit, you can easily do this job yourself.