How do you configure a printing pool?
How do you configure a printing pool?
- A. Associate one print device with multiple printers.
- Associate multiple print devices with one printer.
- Associate multiple print devices with multiple printers.
- Associate one physical print gear port with multiple printers.
What are the possible causes if the printer is not responding?
Given the complex process that occurs between the time you click “Print” and the moment your business document exits the office printer, there are numerous factors that can prevent the printer from working properly. Common factors include driver problems, software issues, hardware failures and overuse.
How do I print two printers at the same time?
Click the “Device and Printers” icon to load a list of the installed printers. Right-click the name of the main computer printer and select “Properties.” Click on the “Ports” tab in the pop-up window. Scroll through the list of installed printers and click the check box next to the second printer you want to print to.
What is a spooler for a printer?
The print spooler helps your Windows computer interact with the printer, and orders the print jobs in your queue. … Refer to the section below that matches the Operating System that is installed on your computer and follow the steps.
What port should my printer be on?
For a printer connected to the computer via USB, the Port should be set to USB Virtual Printer Port (such as USB001, USB002). For a printer connected to the computer via Parallel, the Port should be set to LPT1 (or LPT2, LPT3 if you have more than one Parallel interface port on your computer).
How do I enable bidirectional support on my printer?
This worked like a charm for me:
- Select Start > Control Panel > Devices and Printers.
- Right-click your printer name, then select Printer properties.
- Select the Ports tab.
- Select the Enable bidirectional support check box.
- Click OK.
How do I fix printer in error state?
How do I get my printer out of an error state?
- Make ports settings changes. Press the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard > type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter to open the Device Manager. …
- Make sure that your printer is Online. …
- Reinstall the printer driver. …
- Set the Print Spooler service to automatic. …
- Update Windows.
What to do if printer is not working?
- Unplug and restart your printer.
- Check cables or wireless connection.
- Uninstall and reinstall your printer.
- Install the latest driver for your printer.
- Run the printing troubleshooter.
- Clear and reset the print spooler.
- Fix printer problems after updating Windows 10.
- Change a printer’s status to “online”
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. … Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.
Can I have 2 printers on the same network?
When two printers on a network register with the same IP address, it means they are both configured with the same static IP address. To fix the problem, change one of the printers to automatically request an address using DHCP.
How can I use one printer with two computers?
In order to use multiple Printers on the same PC you must change the USB serial number identifier of one of the printers so that the computer recognizes the printers as separate devices. A. Installing the First Printer Driver. Connect only one printer to the USB port.
How do I print from a different printer?
- Click “Start” and select “Devices and Printers.”
- Open the printer with the active print jobs.
- Click the “Printer” menu and select “Pause Printing” if the printer queue hasn’t already been paused.
- Right-click within the printer window and select “Properties” from the contextual menu.
- Click the “Ports” tab.
How do I fix printer spooler?
To solve this error, try the following steps.
- Press “Window key” + “R” to open the Run dialog.
- Type “services. msc“, then select “OK“.
- Double-click the “Printer Spooler” service, and then change the startup type to “Automatic“. …
- Restart the computer and try to install the printer again.
How do I clear the spooler on my printer?
Go to Start, Control Panel and Administrative Tools. Double click on Services icon. 2. Scroll down to the Print Spooler service and right click on it and select Stop.