What is the meaning of ADF in printer?
automatic document feeder
How do I use ADF printer?
Select ADF – Single-sided or ADF – Double-sided as the Document Source setting. If you are scanning one page on the document table, select Document Table. Select the appropriate Document Source, Size, and Orientation. Click the Scan button to scan your document pages.
What is the ADF on a Canon printer?
Loading Documents in the ADF (Auto Document Feeder)
You can load documents to copy, fax, or scan in the ADF (Auto Document Feeder). Note. To scan a document at optimum quality, load it on the platen glass. Make sure that any original has been removed from the platen glass.
Where is the ADF on a Epson printer?
Choose Office Mode or Professional Mode from the list box at the top right of the window. Office Mode is recommended. In the EPSON Scan main window, select ADF-Single-sided or ADF-Double-sided from the Document Source list. Also choose the appropriate settings for scanning.
What ADF means?
automatic document feeder
What does flatbed ADF scanner mean?
Automatic Document Feeder
What is IPM in printer?
If you look at the specs of your printer you will notice that print speed is either measured in ppm or ipm. Ppm stands for “pages per minute” and ipm stands for “images per minute”.
How do you scan a document correctly?
Here is how to scan documents properly for best results:
- First things first: invest in the right type of scanner.
- Have full document conversion software already in place.
- Repair document damage beforehand.
- Clear your documents of all obstructions.
- Make sure that you convert your documents to the right type of file.
How do I use Canon document feeder?
Load documents in the automatic feeder
- Make sure there are no documents left on the glass surface of the printer.
- Open the document tray.
- Insert the document in the document tray with the side you want to scan facing up. …
- Adjust the document guides to match the width of the document. …
- Your original document is ready to scan, fax, or copy.
13 мая 2015 г.
How do I scan with Canon g4010?
Not Using Auto Scan:
- Place the documents on the ADF. …
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Click Settings…. …
- Click Document Scan.
- Select Select Source according to the documents to be scanned. …
- Set the color mode, document size, and scanning resolution as required. …
- Click Document.
How do I remove the ADF from my Epson printer?
Push down the release lever to slightly raise the feeder mechanism and release the paper. Then slowly pull the jammed paper out of the feeder mechanism. (Be careful not to pull too hard; the paper may tear, making it more difficult to remove.) If paper is still jammed inside the mechanism, open the cover to remove it.