How do I make my Brother printer print double sided?
The printer driver window appears. Click the Portrait or Landscape option to set the orientation of your printout. Click the 2-sided / Booklet drop-down list, and then select the 2-sided or 2-sided (Manual) option. Click the 2-sided Settings button.
How do you make two sided copies?
To make a two-sided copy:
- Load the paper into the paper tray.
- Place your original on the scanner glass (see Using the scanner glass).
- Press Copy. …
- If necessary, press to make changes to copy size, quality, or brightness.
- Press Start Black to make a black-and-white copy, or press Start Color to make a color copy.
How do you make a front and back copy?
- Press [Dup./Combine/Series].
- Make sure that [Duplex] is selected. If [Duplex] is not selected, press [Duplex].
- Select [1 Sided 2 Sided] or [2 Sided 2 Sided]. To change the original or copy orientation, press [Orientation].
- Press [OK].
- Place the originals, and then press the [Start] key.
Why won’t my printer print on both sides?
If your printer has a duplex option installed, check the driver/software settings. … Go to the Printers and Faxes folder on your computer. Right-click on the printer driver and then select Properties. Click on the Device Settings tab, then look under Installable Options and make sure the duplex unit is set to Available.
Why has my Brother printer stopped printing double sided?
If the Paper Adjustment Lever for 2-sided(Duplex) Printing is not correctly set for the paper size, paper jams may occur and the print will be out of position on the paper. Open the Properties dialog box in the printer driver.
How do I print double sided without flipping?
Select the “flip on short edge” option if you want to ensure that the opposite sides are not upside-down. Select the “Multiple” button to print two or more booklet pages per-letter-sized-sheet, on both sides if your printer allows. Under “pages per sheet” you can select “custom” to experiment with different options.
How do I print one sided two sided?
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Load your document.
- Press. …
- Enter the number of copies: …
- Press Options > Stack/Sort > Sort.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to display the 2-sided Copy option, and then press it.
- Press the option you want.
- Read and review the message on the Touchscreen, and then press OK.
What does 1/2 sided mean?
The duplex copy (1-sided to 2-sided) feature allows you to make a double-sided copy of two single-sided documents.
How do I get my HP printer to print front and back?
Open the document you want to print, click File, click Print, and then click Show Details, if necessary. Look for a Two-Sided option in the print dialog. If Two-Sided displays, your printer supports automatic duplexing.
How do I scan a card front and back on the same page?
Select the More Options button until the 2-sided ID Scan feature displays on the screen. Select 2-sided ID Scan and select ID Scan on. Place the identification card face-down on the left, rear corner of the scanner glass, with the top of the card along the left edge.
How do I print front and back on HP printer?
From the Home screen on the printer control panel, touch the Copy icon. Touch the Document icon. Touch 2-Sided, and then touch the option you want to use for your copy job. Touch the Copy button to start copying.
Why won’t my HP printer print on both sides?
Open the document, click on File option followed by the Print option. … You can then opt for the page flip option which is basically printing manually on both sides. If you can find a Basic tab, select a page flip option under Double-Sided Printing (Manual). Click OK, and then Print.
How do I get my HP printer to print on both sides?
If a Printing Shortcut tab is available, click it, select the Two-sided (Duplex) Printing shortcut, and then select a page flip option from the Print on Both Sides Manually or Two-sided (Duplex) Printing menu.