How do I clear my printer queue?
There is a Document Stuck in the Print Queue of your Snapshot Printer.
- Stop the Print Spooler service. Click Start and click Control Panel. Double-click Administrative Tools. …
- Browse to “C:WINDOWSsystem32spoolPRINTERS” and delete the . spl and . …
- Start the Print Spooler service. Click Start and click Control Panel.
How do I get rid of a print job that won’t delete?
Click Start, type “services,” and then click the Services app. In the right-hand pane of the Services window, find and double-click the “Print Spooler” service to open its properties window. In the properties window, on the “General” tab, click the “Stop” button.
How do I fix a stuck printer queue?
Right-click Print Spooler and select Stop. After the service has been stopped, close the service window and use Windows Explorer to browse to C:WindowsSystem32SpoolPRINTERS. Delete all files inside the PRINTERS folder. Restart your computer.
How do I clear my HP printer queue?
Turn off the printer using the power button and then unplug the printer power cord from the power outlet. In Windows, search for and open Services. In the Services window, right-click Print Spooler, and then select Stop. After the service stops, close the Services window.
How do I clear the print queue on my HP printer?
Cancel print job (Win 10)
- Open the print queue. If a printer icon displays in the notification area, double-click the icon to open the print queue. …
- Right-click the print job you want to cancel, and then click Cancel.
Why are my print jobs stuck in the queue?
If your print jobs still get stuck in queue, the main cause is a wrong or outdated printer driver. So you should update your printer driver to see if it fixes your problem. There are two ways to update your printer driver: manually or automatically.
How do I cancel a print?
Cancel printing from Windows
- On the Windows taskbar, at the bottom-right corner of the screen, right-click the Printer icon. …
- Select Open All Active Printers.
- In the Active Printers dialog box, select the printer you want.
- In the printer dialog box, select the print job you want to cancel. …
- Click Document > Cancel.