Where do I find printer drivers on my Mac?
- Select “System Preferences” from the Dock or Apple Menu and then click “Print & Scan” under Hardware.
- Select the appropriate printer from the left pane and then select “Options & Supplies” in the right pane.
Where are Mac Sierra emails stored?
Each user account on your Mac has a Mail directory in their Library folder — that’s ~/Library/Mail, or /Users/NAME/Library/Mail. This is where the Mail app stores its data for each user. Open Finder, click the Go menu, and select Go to Folder.
Where are photos stored on Mac Sierra?
By default, the photos and videos you import into Photos are stored in the Photos library in the Pictures folder on your Mac. When you first use Photos, you create a new library or select the library that you want to use.
How do I install a printer driver on a Mac?
Update printer software on Mac
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners. …
- Select your printer in the list, then click the Remove button .
- Click the Add button , and if a pop-up menu appears, choose Add Printer or Scanner. …
- Select your printer when it appears in the list, then do one of the following:
How do I find drivers on my Mac?
On your PC, click APPLE button and go About This Mac.
- Click System Report.
- If you have plugged USB adapter and this system has found it, you can find it in the USB option.
- Then please install the driver properly as the FAQ-1042. Click System Preferences, then click Network.
Where are MAC messages stored?
Where’s the data
The iMessage history that powers your Messages app is stored in a database file in your computer’s hard drive, in a hidden folder named Library which, in turn, is in your username folder. You can usually find your username folder on the side bar of the finder.
Where is Outlook data stored on Mac?
All Outlook for Mac items can be found in the SQLite database located at: /Users/username/Library/Group Containers/UBF8T346G9. Office/Outlook/Outlook 15 Profiles.
Where do I find mailboxes on my Mac?
How to Find and Open the Folder Where Mac Mail Stores Emails
- Open a new Finder window.
- Go to your home directory using the Home toolbar button or select Go | Home from the main menu.
- Open the Library/Mail/Mailboxes directory.
Where are my photos stored on my Mac?
How to Access Where Photos Files Are Stored in Mac OS
- Open the Finder in Mac OS and go to your home directory.
- Go to the “Pictures” folder.
- Locate the file named “Photos Library.photoslibrary”
- Right-click (or Control+Click) on “Photos Library.photoslibrary” and choose “Show Package Contents”
Why is there no pictures folder on my Mac?
If you do not see a Pictures folder in the sidebar (the left pane of an open folder window in the Finder), it most likely has not been enabled in the settings — but you can change it. … Next, go to the Finder menu in the upper-left corner of the screen and select Preferences from the menu.
How do I find photos and videos on my Mac?
If you want to find the original files of your pictures and videos, you’ll need to:
- Right-click on Photos Library to open the alternate menu.
- Select Show Package Contents from that menu.
- Open the Masters folder.
- All of your pictures and videos live in this folder, organized by year, month, and date.
How do I install HP printer driver on Mac?
Open the Downloads folder, and then open the HP Easy Start file or the full feature driver . dmg file to begin the installation. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the printer connection and install the software. When prompted by the installer, click Add Printer to create a print queue on the Mac.
How do I install Samsung printer driver on Mac?
Mac OS X
- After downloading the printer installer package, open the Samsung Printer Installer folder, and then double-click the Samsung Printer. …
- After the Mac OS X installer opens, check I Have reviewed and accept the installation agreements to continue installation, and then click Next. …
- Select USB and click Next.