How do I get my printer back online?
Search Windows for devices, and then click Devices and Printers from the list of results. Right-click the name of the HP printer that is active (not grayed out), and then select Set as Default printer. Try to print. If the printer remains offline, continue to the next step.
Why does my printer keep saying its offline?
If your printer is showing an offline message, it means it’s having a hard time communicating with your computer. There can be a number of reasons for this, from connectivity issues, to a fault with your printer. Whatever the reason, there are several checks you can do to determine which issue you’re facing.
How do I fix a printer that is offline?
Troubleshooting offline printer problems
- Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Run a printer power cycle.
- Set your printer as the default printer.
- Clear the print queue.
- Reset the service that manages the printing queue.
- Remove and re-add your printer to your device.
- Restart your PC.
How do I get my Epson printer back online?
Go to Start > Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners. Right-click on the Epson printer in the list and select See what’s printing. When a window pops up, select Printer from the bar at the top. From the drop-down menu, select Use Printer online.8 мая 2017 г.
How do I connect my printer via WIFI?
- Make sure your Android device is connected to the same wireless network that you want to connect your printer to.
- Go to 123.hp.com from a browser on your phone or tablet and install the HP Smart app.
- Turn on the printer. …
- Prepare the printer for a wireless network connection.
Why is my HP printer offline and not printing?
Make sure the printer’s print queue is not set to print offline. … Right-click the printer and select See what’s printing. Select Printer, and then select to clear any selections next to Pause Printing or Use Printer Offline, if selected.
How do I get my printer off offline?
To check this, you can open the printer queue by visiting Devices and Printers in the Control Panel and then double clicking on the printer. You need to click on the printer shown in the menu bar and uncheck Use Printer Offline and Pause Printing checkboxes.
Why is my printer not responding to my computer?
Check your antivirus and firewall. In some cases, the Printer not responding message can appear due to your antivirus or firewall. This usually occurs if you’re using a Wi-Fi or network printer. To check if your antivirus is the problem, we advise you to disable it temporarily and check if that helps.
How do I reset my HP printer?
1 Restore Defaults
- From the screen on your printer, navigate to Setup.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Restore Defaults.
- Tap Yes.
- The printer will restart.
- Once restarted, your printer will have been reset to factory default settings.
How do I know if my printer is connected to WIFI?
Connect the printer’s power cable to an electric source and turn on your printer. To check your printer connected to the network, print the Wireless Network Test report. Tap the Setup button on the printer control panel. From the Network Settings or Network Setup, click the Print Network Configuration Page.
How do I clear my printer queue?
In the Services window, right-click Print Spooler, and then select Stop. After the service stops, close the Services window. In Windows, search for and open C:WindowsSystem32SpoolPRINTERS. Delete all files in the PRINTERS folder.
How do you fix a printer?
How to Fix Everything For Dummies
- Look for a loose connection or damaged cable. …
- Check inside the printer for a paper jam.
- If you see paper under the platen or roller, unplug the printer.
- Pull the paper toward you. …
- Look at the configurations in the printer software and the drivers.
What do I do when my Epson printer is offline?
How to Bring an Offline Epson Printer Online
- Turn OFF your Epson printer and then turn it back ON again.
- Press WINDOWS + l > open SETTINGS > click on DEVICES.
- Now click on DEVICES AND PRINTER.
- Right-click Epson printer icon and choose SEE WHAT’S PRINTING option.
How do I reconnect my Epson printer to WIFI?
USB Setup – Requires a PC or Mac and printer software.
- Press the Home button on the printer to bring up the printer’s display.
- Press the Up arrow until Wi-Fi Setup is selected. …
- Press OK again to select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Use your printer’s Down arrow button until your Wi-Fi network is selected. …
- Press OK.