Why does my HP printer say out of paper when it’s not?
The paper-width guide is pressed against the paper stack too tightly. The paper tray is not completely inserted into the product. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray. The rubber paper-feed rollers are dusty.
What do I do when my printer says out of paper?
How to Troubleshoot the Out of Paper Error on a Printer
- Check the Paper and Reload it. …
- Check the Back Panel Cover of the Printer. …
- Reset the Printer. …
- Clean the Rollers of the Printer. …
- Crosscheck if the Printer Spooler is Running. …
- Clear the Cached Print Jobs. …
- Update the Printer Driver. …
- Check if the Printer is Compatible with Windows 10.
How do I get my HP printer out of error mode?
Other Troubleshooting Steps to Resolve ‘HP Printer In Error State’ Issue:
- Make sure that you connect the printer directly to the wall outlet and not a surge protector.
- Next reconnect the power cable and press the power button from the wall outlet and press the power button on printer as well.
Why is my printer not taking paper straight?
Even if the paper you select matches the printer’s recommended thickness range, adding too much or too little of it to the input tray can result in unevenly fed sheets. The rollers that move paper out of the tray function best when you maintain at least a mid-level stack but don’t exceed or undershoot the loading line.
Why does my printer Say No paper when there is paper brother?
The message “No Paper” will appear on the LCD display if the Brother machine does not detect paper in the paper tray(Tray#1 or Tray#2) or MP(Multi-purpose) Tray. … To reset the machine, unplug the power cord from the AC power outlet for approximately 10 seconds and then plug it back in.17 мая 2013 г.
How do I clear my printer queue?
In the Services window, right-click Print Spooler, and then select Stop. After the service stops, close the Services window. In Windows, search for and open C:WindowsSystem32SpoolPRINTERS. Delete all files in the PRINTERS folder.
How do I reset my HP printer?
1 Restore Defaults
- From the screen on your printer, navigate to Setup.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Restore Defaults.
- Tap Yes.
- The printer will restart.
- Once restarted, your printer will have been reset to factory default settings.
How do I get my network printer back online?
Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”. From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top. Select “Use Printer Online” from the drop down menu.
How do I fix printer status error?
If you’re experiencing the error printing message problem, here are the 3 steps to take:
- First of all, cancel any print jobs that may be in the queue. As you can see from Gillian’s picture, she had a few jobs stuck in there. …
- Switch off and restart the printer. …
- Check the paper in your printer.
30 мая 2014 г.
Why has my HP printer suddenly stopped working?
You should check the status of the connection between your printer and your computer. Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. … See if your printer can print as normally as before.
How do I align my HP printer?
In HP Solution Center, click Settings, click Print Settings, and then click Printer Toolbox. The Printer Toolbox opens. Click Align the Print Cartridges. Click Align, and then follow the on-screen instructions.