How do I scan a document from my printer to my email?
- Click the Scan tab.
- Select the Document Type and Scan Size.
- Click Scan.
- The scanned image will be displayed in the image viewer. Confirm and edit (if necessary) the scanned image.
- Click Send E-mail.
- The Send E-mail dialog will appear. Configure the attached file settings *1, and click OK.
How do I scan a document from my HP printer?
Scan by using the HP Scan software (Windows)
- Load the document in the document feeder or on the scanner glass according to the indicators on the printer.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant. …
- In the HP Printer Assistant, select Scan, and then select Scan a Document or Photo.
- Adjust the settings if necessary.
- Click Scan.
How do I scan to email on HP Envy?
In the left navigation pane, click Scan Settings to configure the default email options.
- Under the Scan Setting heading, select the Enable Scan to E-Mail Settings check box.
- In the Default Settings for Scan to E-Mail area, complete the following fields: …
- Click Apply at the bottom of the screen.
Where can you go to scan and email a document?
With a Staples store always nearby, we’re your office on the go. You’re never away from the office with Copy & Print. You can access the cloud, make copies, scan documents, send faxes, shred files and use the computer rental station at a Staples location. With a Staples store always nearby, we’re your office on the go.
How do I scan a document and email it as a PDF?
You can use A-PDF Image to PDF (free download here) to scan a document into PDF format and email it with only 2 steps:
- Click the “Scan paper” icon to scan documents from scanner.
- Click the “Build to One PDF And Mail” icon to create a PDF document contains all of the scanned documents and email them.
How do I get my HP printer to scan to PDF?
Save a scan as a PDF
- Load the document or photo you want to scan.
- Click Advanced Scan, and then click Document Scanning.
- Adjust any scan settings, and then click Scan.
- Under File Format, click the drop-down menu, and then click PDF.
How do you scan from a printer?
To scan to a computer:
- Load the original(s) (see Loading originals for scanning).
- Press Scan on the printer control panel.
- Select Scan to Computer, then press OK.
- Press to select an option, then press or to change the setting. …
- Press Start Black to make a black-and-white scan, or press Start Color to make a color scan.
Why won’t my HP printer scan to my computer?
Turning the printer off and back on can occasionally fix scanning and printing issues. That is otherwise known as power cycling, which can reinitialize a scanner’s configuration parameters. Turn off the printer and unplug its cable. Then plug the printer back in and turn it on about 10 to 20 minutes later.
How do you send documents by email?
To send your file as the body of an email message, follow these steps:
- Open the file you want to send.
- In the Quick Access Toolbar, click Send to Mail Recipient to open an email message. …
- Enter the recipients’ aliases, edit the subject line and message body as necessary, and then click Send.
How do you scan and upload a document?
Scan a document
- Open the Google Drive app .
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop . Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page . Scan another page: Tap Add .
- To save the finished document, tap Done .
Can you scan a document with your phone?
If you’re using an Android device, the best way to scan documents is through the Google Drive app, which comes pre-installed on pretty much every Android device these days. … When the menu slides up from the bottom, select “Scan”. It may ask for permission to access the the phone’s camera. If so, tap on “Allow”.