How do I connect my Konica Minolta printer to a network?
Connect your computer and printer to the same network
- Open a Web browser, and then type the IP address of your access point in the address field. …
- Type the user name and password for the access point when prompted, and then click OK.
- In the “Wireless settings” section, look for the SSID.
- Write down the SSID.
How do I install Konica Minolta drivers on Windows 10?
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the Konica Minolta support page. …
- Search your device by entering the keyword or filtering by device category.
- Click the Drivers button.
- Select the operating system running in your computer (in my case I choose Windows 10 64 bit), and download the latest version of driver.
How do I print from phone to Konica Minolta?
Tap [Print]. Tap [Share]. Open the web page you want to print in the browser, and tap the options menu. Tap [Konica Minolta Mobile Print].
How do I connect my Konica Minolta to my laptop?
You can also install the XPS driver in a similar way.
- Connect a USB cable to the USB port of this machine. …
- Insert the printer driver CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive of the computer. …
- Click [Printer Install].
- Read the license agreement and click [AGREE].
- Select [Install printers/MFPs] and click [Next].
How do I find the IP address on my Konica Minolta printer?
Type ipconfig, and then press Enter. Look for IP Address. The IP address appears as four sets of numbers separated by periods, such as 123.123.
How do I print from my Iphone to my Konica Minolta printer?
Add a Copier or Printer to Your Mobile Device
- From the Home page, tap the PageScope Mobile icon.
- Tap the Select Printer icon.
- Tap Add Printer.
- If your mobile device automatically detects the available bizhub printers on the wireless LAN network, they will appear in Add Printer List.