How do I install Konica Minolta drivers on Windows 10?
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the Konica Minolta support page. …
- Search your device by entering the keyword or filtering by device category.
- Click the Drivers button.
- Select the operating system running in your computer (in my case I choose Windows 10 64 bit), and download the latest version of driver.
How do I connect my Konica Minolta scanner to my computer?
- Load the original.
- Enter user information, and log in to this machine. For details on the login procedure, refer to Here.
- Tap [Scan/Fax].
- Select [Home].
- Configure Scan option settings as necessary.
- Press the Start key.
How do I connect my Konica Minolta printer to my phone?
Change scanning settings as necessary, and tap [Scan]. To use Konica Minolta Mobile Print, mobile devices must be connected via Wi-Fi to the same network as the MFPs. To use Konica Minolta Mobile Print, mobile devices must be connected via Wi- Fi to the same network as the MFPs.
How do I login as admin on Konica Minolta?
Logging in to the administrator mode
- On the Login screen, select [Administrator] and click [Login].
- Select [Administrator (Admin Mode)]. When the administrator of this machine wants to log in to the user mode, select [Administrator (User Mode)]. …
- Enter the administrator password, then click [OK].
How do you turn on a Konica Minolta printer?
Turn on the Main Power Switch
- Open the Lower Front Door or Front Door, and set the Main Power Switch to .
- Close the Lower Front Door or Front Door. The Start key lights up orange, and a screen appears to show that this machine is in the process of start-up.
How do I create a scanned folder on my computer?
Create and Share the Folder You want to Scan to
- Open Windows Explorer and browse to the C: drive, or wherever you want you your scan folder to be. …
- Name your folder, then right click on it and go to Properties. …
- You can enter Everyone into the box next to Add, then click Add.
25 мая 2017 г.
How do I set up SMB scanning?
For details, refer to Scanner: Using Scan to SMB with Windows Shared Folder.
- Register Name. Enter a name of a destination. …
- Reference Name. Enter text to search for a destination. …
- Host Address. You specify an SMB server name or an IP address of the SMB server.
- File Path. …
- Login Name. …