How do I clear my printer queue?
There is a Document Stuck in the Print Queue of your Snapshot Printer.
- Stop the Print Spooler service. Click Start and click Control Panel. Double-click Administrative Tools. …
- Browse to “C:WINDOWSsystem32spoolPRINTERS” and delete the . spl and . …
- Start the Print Spooler service. Click Start and click Control Panel.
How do I cancel a print job in Windows 8?
How to Cancel a Print Job from Windows 8
- From the Start screen, click the Desktop tile.
- Choose your printer’s name or icon from the taskbar; when the Devices and Printers window appears, right-click your printer and choose See What’s Printing. The handy print queue appear.
- Right-click your mistaken document and choose Cancel to end the job.
How do I get rid of a print job that won’t delete?
Click Start, type “services,” and then click the Services app. In the right-hand pane of the Services window, find and double-click the “Print Spooler” service to open its properties window. In the properties window, on the “General” tab, click the “Stop” button.
How do I delete a print job in queue?
Go to your Start button and type services. msc in the box and hit Enter: Scroll down to Print Spooler, right click and then click Stop. Browse to C:WindowsSystem32SpoolPRINTERS and delete the job(s) you need to kill.
How do I clear my HP printer queue?
Turn off the printer using the power button and then unplug the printer power cord from the power outlet. In Windows, search for and open Services. In the Services window, right-click Print Spooler, and then select Stop. After the service stops, close the Services window.
How do I clear the print queue on my HP printer?
Cancel print job (Win 10)
- Open the print queue. If a printer icon displays in the notification area, double-click the icon to open the print queue. …
- Right-click the print job you want to cancel, and then click Cancel.
How do I get my network printer back online?
Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”. From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top. Select “Use Printer Online” from the drop down menu.
Why do print jobs get stuck in the queue?
If your print jobs still get stuck in queue, the main cause is a wrong or outdated printer driver. So you should update your printer driver to see if it fixes your problem. There are two ways to update your printer driver: manually or automatically.
How do I get my printer to stop spooling?
Click the Start button and select Run. Type Command and then click OK to display the Command Prompt. In the Command Prompt type, net stop spooler, then press Enter to Stop the Print Spooler. In the Command Prompt type, net start spooler, then press Enter to Start the Print Spooler.
How do I fix a print job stuck in queue?
Clear printer jobs stuck in the print queue
- Press the Windows logo button + x (to bring up the Quick Access menu) or right-click on the Windows 10 Start button on the bottom left.
- Click Run.
- Type “services. msc” and press Enter.
- Scroll down if you need to, and right-click Print Spooler.
- Click Stop from the context menu.