How do I change the default printer tray?
There may be times when you will want to change your default tray assignments in your printer.
When that occurs, follow the steps below:
- Click on File | Page Setup.
- Click on the Paper Source tab.
- Make your printer tray selections.
- Click the Default button to change the Default tray assignments.
20 мая 2009 г.
How do I change my Xerox tray settings?
To change the tray settings from the printer control panel:
- At the printer control panel, log in as administrator, then press the Home button.
- Touch Device > Paper Trays.
- Select a tray.
- To set the level of restriction on the paper tray, touch Tray Mode and select an option.
How do I change printer settings?
Search Windows for ‘printers’, then click Devices and Printers in the search results. Right-click the icon for your printer, then click Printer properties. Click the Advanced tab, then click Printing Defaults. Change any settings you want as defaults in the Printing Defaults window, then click OK.
How do I add a tray to my printer?
Enable the Additional Paper Tray in Printer Properties
- Click on the start button. …
- Select “View Devices and Printers”.
- Right click on the printer icon, select “Printer Properties”.
- Select the “Printer” tab.
- In the “Printer Option Configuration” section of the dialogue, select how many trays have been installed.
How do I change my default printer color?
Set gray-scale printing as default. Windows 7
- Click the Start Button.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Right click on your printer.
- Select Printing Preferences.
- Go to the Color tab.
- Select Print in Grayscale.
- Click Apply.
How do I print from Tray 1?
- Select [Print] from the [File] menu.
- Click [Preferences] (or [property]).
- On the [Setup] tab, select a paper size from [Size].
- Select [Tray 1] from [Source].
- Click [OK].
- Click [Print] on the [Print] Screen.
How do I change my printer from Tray 1 to Tray 2?
Step two: Change the print settings to print from Tray 2
- On the Windows taskbar, click the Windows icon ( ), and then select Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your product, and then select Printing Preferences.
- From the Printing Preferences menu, select Paper/Quality.
- From the Paper Source drop-down menu, select Tray 2.
How do I get my printer to print from the bypass tray?
At your computer
- Open the document you wish to print.
- Select File, then Print.
- Select Properties.
- Select Bypass Tray from the drop down menu, under Input Tray.
- Select the appropriate paper type from the drop down menu, under Paper Type.
- Select OK, then Print.
How do I adjust my printer?
Here’s how to change the print size on your printer:
- Step 1: Click CTRL-P on a PC (or COMMAND-P on a MAC).
- Step 2: When the printer dialog box pops up, look for text that says “Page Sizing & Handling”.
- Step 3: You should have 4 options to choose from: Size, Poster, Multiple, and Booklet – select “Multiple”.
How do I change printer settings in Windows 10?
To change your printer’s settings, head to either Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners or Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers. In the Settings interface, click a printer and then click “Manage” to see more options. In the Control Panel, right-click a printer to find various options.
How do I change the color settings on my HP printer?
Change the color options (Windows)
Select the printer, and then click the Properties or Preferences button. Click the Color tab. Clear the HP EasyColor check box. In the Color Options area, click the Manual option, and then click the Settings button.
How do I make my HP Laserjet Tray 2 default?
From the Printing Preferences menu, select Paper/Quality. From the Paper Source drop-down menu, select Tray 2. From the Paper Size drop-down menu, select the appropriate paper size for the print job. Click Apply, and then OK to confirm your selections.
How do you select a paper tray in Word?
Open a word document and create a two page document.
- Select your new printer under file->Print (if it’s not the default)
- Click the page layout tab.
- Click the small triangle at the bottom right.
- Open the page setup dialog box and click the page Paper Tab.
- Choose a tray for the first page and other pages.