How do I clear the print queue on my HP printer?
Cancel print job (Win 10)
- Open the print queue. If a printer icon displays in the notification area, double-click the icon to open the print queue. …
- Right-click the print job you want to cancel, and then click Cancel.
How do I clear my printer queue?
There is a Document Stuck in the Print Queue of your Snapshot Printer.
- Stop the Print Spooler service. Click Start and click Control Panel. Double-click Administrative Tools. …
- Browse to “C:WINDOWSsystem32spoolPRINTERS” and delete the . spl and . …
- Start the Print Spooler service. Click Start and click Control Panel.
How do I delete a print job that won’t delete HP?
Step 2: Delete print job files and restart
- Turn off the printer and unplug the printer power cord from the power outlet.
- Navigate to the “Services” option in your Windows PC.
- Now, right-click on the “Print Spooler” option, and then tap on the“Stop” option.
- Close the Services window, when the service stops.
How do I cancel all print jobs on my printer?
To cancel one or more print jobs, follow these steps.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type control printers, and then click OK.
- Right-click the icon for your printer, and then click Open. To cancel individual print jobs, right-click the print job that you want to cancel, and then click Cancel.
Why can’t I delete a document in print queue?
To clear and restart the print spooler manually, you’ll first need to stop the Print Spooler service. Click Start, type “services,” and then click the Services app. … As soon as you restart the Print Spooler service, all the documents in your queue are immediately respooled and sent to the printer.
How do I cancel a print?
Cancel printing from Windows
- On the Windows taskbar, at the bottom-right corner of the screen, right-click the Printer icon. …
- Select Open All Active Printers.
- In the Active Printers dialog box, select the printer you want.
- In the printer dialog box, select the print job you want to cancel. …
- Click Document > Cancel.
How do I clear the print spooler?
How to Delete Files from the Windows Print Spooler Directory
- Stop the spooler service.
- Navigate to %SystemRoot%System32spoolPRINTERS, on most systems this will be the path C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS.
- Delete all flies in this directory.
- Restart the spooler service.
How do I delete a print job stuck in the queue?
Go to your Start button and type services. msc in the box and hit Enter: Scroll down to Print Spooler, right click and then click Stop. Browse to C:WindowsSystem32SpoolPRINTERS and delete the job(s) you need to kill.
How do I cancel a print job that won’t delete Windows 10?
can’t delete print queue in Windows 10
- Open the Services window (Windows key + R, type services. …
- Select Print Spooler and click the Stop icon, if it is not stopped already.
- Navigate to C:Windowssystem32spoolPRINTERS and open this file. …
- Delete all contents inside the folder. …
- Return to the Services window, select Print Spooler, and click Start.
How do I fix a print queue issue?
How to fix stuck printer queue on PC
- Cancel your documents.
- Restart the Spooler service.
- Check your printer drivers.
- Use a different user account.
How do I cancel a print job in Word?
But if you want to try, obey these steps:
- 1Double-click the li’l printer icon by the current time on the taskbar. …
- 2Click the name of your Word document job on the list. …
- 3From the window’s menu, choose either the Document→Cancel command or the Document→Cancel Printing command. …
- 4Click Yes or OK to terminate the job.
Why do print jobs get stuck in the queue?
If your print jobs still get stuck in queue, the main cause is a wrong or outdated printer driver. So you should update your printer driver to see if it fixes your problem. There are two ways to update your printer driver: manually or automatically.