How do I fix the check connection on my Brother printer?
How to fix Brother Printer Error Check Connection
- To resolve the issue of ‘Check Connection’ error message, Brother recommends uninstalling and restarting the system and then reinstalling the application.
- Try to scan a document using the ‘Scan’ option from the Control Center software.
How do I get my Brother printer to scan to my computer?
Scan a document in Windows 8 or later.
- Load your document on to your Brother machine.
- (Windows 8) On the Start screen, click . If. …
- Click Windows Fax and Scan.
- Click New Scan.
- If you have multiple imaging devices installed on your computer, choose your scanner and click OK.
- Set scanning options, and then click Scan.
- The scanned image will be displayed.
Why can’t I scan on my Brother printer?
If your machine is connected using a network connection, and the issue only occurs when scanning from the “Scan to” option on your machine, then the issue is caused by the computer having two or more active network connections. … A firewall or security application may be blocking your Brother machine’s communication.
How do I check my scanner connection?
Check the kind of scanner driver installed by connecting the USB/ Parallel cable.
- Open the Control Panel. (Click here to see how to open the Control Panel.)
- Click Hardware and Sound => Device Manager.
- Select View => Show Hidden devices.
- Click Imaging devices. …
- Click Driver tab and check Digital Signer.
Why will my printer print but not scan?
Printer scanning to computer may not work because scan to PC setting is either disabled. The other reason behind scan function not working can be that the complete drivers are not installed on the system or PC.
How do I check if my Brother printer is connected to my network?
Check your machine’s wireless status by printing the WLAN report. > Click here to check the wireless status on the WLAN report. If your WLAN report is stating “Connection OK”, although you can not scan, refer to “Check the wireless status on the WLAN report” and check “Connection: OK”.
Why is my scanner not connecting to my computer?
Check Cords and Connections
One simple reason your computer may not detect the scanner is a loose connection. Check the USB and AC adapter cords and all connections to make sure they’re tight and secure. Examine the cables themselves for signs of damage that may prevent them from working properly.
Can you scan from a wireless printer?
Wireless printers and scanners are useful if you have computers on your home network that require these peripherals. Once set up, wireless printers and scanners work the same as their wired counterparts. … You can easily scan a document wirelessly using this application.
How do I connect my scanner to my computer wirelessly?
From your computer or device, open the list of wireless networks and select the SSID shown on the scanner label. Then select the connect option. Enter the password shown on the scanner label. Connect your computer or device to your wireless network router.