How do I change my default printer?
Change the Default Printer
- In the lower-left corner of your screen, click the Windows [Start] button > From the side panel, click the gear-shaped [Settings] icon > Select “Devices”. …
- Select the printer you wish to set as the default > Click [Manage] > Click [Set as default].
How do I change the default printer in Windows 10 for all users?
- Navigate to Windows Start menu.
- Click “Settings”
- Click “Devices” in the Settings dialog.
- Make sure you are in the section “Printers & scanners”
- Disable the setting “Let Windows manage my default printer” by setting it to “Off”.
- Click the Print&Share printer ‘Print+Share’ and select “Set as default”.
How do you set two printers as default?
- Connect to the network at your present location. …
- Click Start and then “Devices and Printers.”
- Click any printer and then “Manage Default Printers” from the toolbar.
- Click “Change My Default Printer When I Change Networks.”
- Choose your current network from the Select Network drop-down menu.
Why does Windows 10 keep changing my default printer?
Prevent windows 10 from changing the default printer. When a device is changing on its own, it is usually because there is a setting On windows 10 PC that allows changing the device to the most suitable one that it deems worthy. Lets fallow steps below to Turn off Windows manage my default printer Option.
How do I get my network printer back online?
Verify that your printer is not in Use Printer Offline mode. Select Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Then select your printer > Open queue. Under Printer, make sure Use Printer Offline is not selected.
How do I change default print settings in Word?
From the printer properties, change to the Paper tab and select Auto Selection from Paper Source option. Besides, in the MS Word’s Menu bar, click Tools > Option. Then choose the Printer tab. On the default paper tray option, choose Use Default Printer Setting.
How do I change the default printer in group policy?
Right-click the printer you want to set as the default printer and select “Properties.” In the “General” tab, under “Shared Printer,” click the “Set this printer as the default printer” check box.
How do I set the default browser?
Set Chrome as your default web browser
- On your Android, open Settings .
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- At the bottom, tap Advanced.
- Tap Default apps.
- Tap Browser App Chrome .
How do I manage printers in Windows 10?
To change your printer’s settings, head to either Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners or Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers. In the Settings interface, click a printer and then click “Manage” to see more options. In the Control Panel, right-click a printer to find various options.
Why does my computer keep changing the default printer?
The reason the default printer keeps changing is that Windows automatically assumes that the last printer you used is your new favorite. So, when you switch from one printer to another, Windows changes the default printer to the last printer you used. This isn’t the only reason your default printer may be changing.
How do I disable default printer in Windows 10?
How to stop Windows 10 from changing the default printer
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to the following page: Settings -> Devices -> Printers and Scanners.
- See the option named “Let Windows manage my default printer”. Turn it off as shown below: