How do I get my HP printer to print?
How to print (Windows)
- Select the file you want to print and open the file so it appears on your computer screen.
- Press the Ctrl and P buttons on your keyboard at the same time.
- Once the printing pop-up menu appears on your computer screen, select the printer you intend to send the job to.
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. … Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.
How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
To resolve this issue, use only genuine HP cartridges. Additionally, you can remove the black cartridge to print only with the tri-color cartridge, replace any empty or defective cartridges, or clean the printhead.
What do you do if your printer is not printing?
- Unplug and restart your printer.
- Check cables or wireless connection.
- Uninstall and reinstall your printer.
- Install the latest driver for your printer.
- Run the printing troubleshooter.
- Clear and reset the print spooler.
- Fix printer problems after updating Windows 10.
- Change a printer’s status to “online”
How do I reset my HP printer?
1 Restore Defaults
- From the screen on your printer, navigate to Setup.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Restore Defaults.
- Tap Yes.
- The printer will restart.
- Once restarted, your printer will have been reset to factory default settings.
How come when I click print nothing happens?
A common issue is that after clicking Print, the Print Settings window disappears, and nothing happens. No printout is generated. The #1 reason this happens is because pop-ups are blocked by the internet browser. … If printouts can be made from another application then pop-ups are likely blocked.
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages?
There can be many issues if the HP printer printing blank pages like ink running out too quickly, wrong printer configurations, interrupted connections or other paper jamming issues.
Why is my HP printer not printing after changing cartridges?
Your printer may not recognize the new ink cartridge, or the ink counter may read it as empty. Many printers have a cartridge reset feature that forces the machine to recognize the cartridge as new.
How do I get my HP printer back online?
Select Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Then select your printer > Open queue. Under Printer, make sure Use Printer Offline is not selected.