How do I fix my printer that won’t print?
- Unplug and restart your printer.
- Check cables or wireless connection.
- Uninstall and reinstall your printer.
- Install the latest driver for your printer.
- Run the printing troubleshooter.
- Clear and reset the print spooler.
- Fix printer problems after updating Windows 10.
- Change a printer’s status to “online”
Why is HP printer not printing?
1) Make sure your HP printer has enough paper in the paper tray. If there is paper then make sure none of it is stuck or jammed in the paper feed. … New HP printers will easily display the ink levels or if there is an ink issue on the front screen of the HP printer.
Why is my wireless printer not printing?
First, try restarting your computer, printer and wireless router. To check if your printer is connected to your network: Print a Wireless Network Test report from the printer control panel. … Ensure your wireless router is turned on and functioning properly.
What are the possible causes of the printer is not responding?
The error “Printer not responding” usually arises the printer doesn’t respond to the requests send by your computer because of incorrect configurations, hardware faults, or some unresponsive services. The error is a common one and occurs to users all the time.1 мая 2019 г.
What do I do if my HP printer won’t print?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.
How do you reset a printer?
To do this, power down the printer and then unplug the power cord from the wall. Wait for a minute, then plug the printer back in and power it back up. Wait for the cartridges to center, and then try printing again. If your issue persists, you can also try resetting the printer to the default or factory settings.
How do I reset my HP printer?
1 Restore Defaults
- From the screen on your printer, navigate to Setup.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Restore Defaults.
- Tap Yes.
- The printer will restart.
- Once restarted, your printer will have been reset to factory default settings.
Why is my HP printer offline and not printing?
Make sure the printer’s print queue is not set to print offline. … Right-click the printer and select See what’s printing. Select Printer, and then select to clear any selections next to Pause Printing or Use Printer Offline, if selected.
How do I bring my HP printer back online?
Search Windows for devices, and then click Devices and Printers from the list of results. Right-click the name of the HP printer that is active (not grayed out), and then select Set as Default printer. Try to print. If the printer remains offline, continue to the next step.
How do you reset a wireless printer?
From the home screen of your printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon . Touch the Setup icon . Touch Restore Network Defaults or Restore Network Settings, and then touch Yes to confirm your selection.
How do I get my HP printer to print?
Use HP’s Built-in Print Solution for Android to print from an Android phone or tablet. Use the HP ePrint app to print from Android and Apple iOS devices. Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch (Apple support HT201387) Use Google Cloud Print to print using the Chrome OS or browser.
How do I know if my printer is connected to the network?
Connect the printer’s power cable to an electric source and turn on your printer. To check your printer connected to the network, print the Wireless Network Test report. Tap the Setup button on the printer control panel. From the Network Settings or Network Setup, click the Print Network Configuration Page.
How do I fix printer in error state?
How do I get my printer out of an error state?
- Make ports settings changes. Press the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard > type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter to open the Device Manager. …
- Make sure that your printer is Online. …
- Reinstall the printer driver. …
- Set the Print Spooler service to automatic. …
- Update Windows.
How do I fix collecting printer status?
You can try restarting the Windows Print Spooler. To do this, open the search feature on your Windows computer and type services and press enter. Once the services window opens, scroll down to until you see Print Spooler. Right click on PRint Spooler and select restart.