Why is my printer not connecting to my computer?
First, try restarting your computer, printer and wireless router. To check if your printer is connected to your network: Print a Wireless Network Test report from the printer control panel. … You may need to connect your printer to your network again.
How do I reconnect my HP printer to my computer?
In Windows, search for and open Control Panel. Click Devices and Printers, and then click Add a printer. Select Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer. On the Select a printer window, select your printer, click Next, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Why is my wireless printer not responding to my computer?
Outdated printer drivers can cause the Printer not responding message to appear. However, you can fix that problem simply by installing the latest drivers for your printer. The simplest way to do that is to use the Device Manager. Windows will try to download a suitable driver for your printer.
How do I connect my printer to my laptop via WIFI?
After the printer has access to the Wi-Fi network, add the wireless printer to your laptop.
- Power on the printer.
- Open the Windows Search text box and type “printer.”
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- In the Settings window, select Add a printer or scanner.
- Select your printer.
- Select Add device.
How do I bring my HP printer back online?
Search Windows for devices, and then click Devices and Printers from the list of results. Right-click the name of the HP printer that is active (not grayed out), and then select Set as Default printer. Try to print. If the printer remains offline, continue to the next step.
How do I uninstall and reinstall a printer on Windows 10?
How to Uninstall and Reinstall a Printer
- Right-click on the Windows Logo in the bottom left of the screen. …
- Search for and select Control Panel.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the printer you wish to remove and select Printer Properties. …
- Still in Devices and Printers, right-click on the printer you wish to remove and select Remove device.