Where does the paper go in Canon printer?
Open the rear tray cover (A) and pull up the paper support (B). Open the feed slot cover (C). Slide the paper guides (D) to open them, and load the paper in the center of the rear tray with the print side facing up. Slide the paper guides (D) against both sides of the paper stack.
How do you put a 4×6 paper in a Canon printer?
Loading Small Size Paper Such as 4″ x 6″ (10 x 15 cm)
- Prepare paper. …
- Pull out cassette 1 from the machine.
- Slide the paper guide (A) in front and (B) on the right to open the guides.
- Load the paper stack WITH THE PRINT SIDE FACING DOWN, and place it in the center of cassette 1.
How do you put glossy paper in a Canon printer?
Place your photo paper in the tray with the glossy or printable side facing down. Hold the paper by the edges to avoid fingerprints on the glossy surface. Slide the paper all the way in until it stops.
How do I get my Canon printer to print?
Take a look:
- Connect your device/Smartphone with wireless or wi-fi network.
- Go to the iTunes or Google Play app store and choose the Canon app. …
- Open the document or the image you want to send to your printer for printing and then select “print”. …
- Now, on the print preview section of Canon Mobile Printing, select “Printer”
How do I get my Canon printer to scan?
- Set the original file on the platen glass or feeder.
- Press [Scan] and select , then press [OK] …
- In the Canon PRINT Business app home screen, tap [Scan]
- In the [Scan] screen, configure the scan settings required.
- Tap [Scan] to begin scanning and tap [Done] to finish.
How do you put a small paper in a printer?
To begin printing on the custom paper size, select the new size for the print job.
- Load the custom-size paper into the paper input tray.
- Open the item you want to print.
- Click File, and then click Print.
- In the Print window, click Preferences, Properties, or Printer Properties.
- Click the Paper/Quality tab.
What side of paper does printer print on?
Paper orientation for manual duplex printing•Put the side to be printed on face up with the leading edge (top) of the paper in first.•To print on the second side, put the paper face down, with the leading edge (top) of the paper in first.•If letterhead paper is used, put it in with the heading face down and in first.
How do I connect my printer via WIFI?
- Make sure your Android device is connected to the same wireless network that you want to connect your printer to.
- Go to 123.hp.com from a browser on your phone or tablet and install the HP Smart app.
- Turn on the printer. …
- Prepare the printer for a wireless network connection.
How do I print a 4×6 picture on my printer?
Welcome to Microsoft Answers Forums.
- Open Windows Photo Gallery by clicking the Start button clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Photo Gallery.
- Click the picture you want to print. …
- On the toolbar, click Print, and then click Print.
Can normal printers print on glossy paper?
In short, yes, laser printers can print on glossy coated paper. As long as the right type of paper is used to allow the toner to fuse with it, great printing effects on glossy paper can be achieved with any laser printer.
How do I set my printer to glossy paper?
If the printing result is badly wet or smudged, change the setting on the printer’s control panel as the following: Press the [Menu] key, select [Maintenance], [General Settings], and then select [Glossy Paper Setting]. Select one from [Glossy Paper 1], [Glossy Paper 2], [Glossy Paper 3], or [Glossy Paper 4].