Can I print envelopes on my Brother printer?
Most envelopes will perform acceptably on your printer. However, some envelopes will have feeding and print quality problems because of their construction. … Make sure the flap is closed, load the envelope with the side to be printed on facing down, and the flap facing right.
How do I print a configuration page on a Brother HL 2270dw?
Make sure that the front cover is closed and the power cord is plugged in. Turn on the printer and wait until the printer is in the Ready state. Press Go button three times within 2 seconds. The printer will print the current printer settings page.
How do you manually feed paper into a printer?
Printing using manual feed
- Make sure that the product is idle and the Ready light is on.
- Access the product Properties dialog box. …
- Click the Paper/Quality tab.
- Select Manual Feed from the Source is drop-down list.
- Load paper or an envelope into the priority feed slot, depending on the print job.
How can I print envelopes without wrinkles?
– Use envelopes designed for laser machines from 20 to 32 lbs. – Verify that the envelope joints that are sealed by the manufacturer are secure. – All sides of the envelope should be properly folded without wrinkles or creases. – Remove each envelope immediately after printing.
How do I print envelopes on my Brother MFC l2740dw?
Print on envelopes, labels, or thick paper from the manual feed…
- Open the machine’s back cover (the face-up output tray). …
- Do one of the following. …
- For printing envelopes only: …
- Open the manual feed slot cover on the front of the machine.
- Use both hands to slide the manual feed slot paper guides to fit the width of the paper that you are using.
How do I print a configuration page on my Brother printer?
How do I print a network configuration page?
- Press the ‘+’ key until you see “INFORMATION”
- Press the ‘SET’ key.
- Use the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ keys until you see “PRINT SETTINGS”
- Press the ‘SET’ key and the print configuration pages are printed.
How do I set up my Brother printer to print?
Configure the default printer settings – Windows
- Right-click on the Brother printer driver and left-click on Printing Preferences. …
- PAPER SIZE: The Paper Size selection includes a large selection of standard paper sizes. …
- ORIENTATION: Chooses the position your document will be printed (Portrait or Landscape).
How do I feed paper to my Brother printer?
Load paper in the paper tray #2
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Adjust the tray length, if needed: …
- Open the paper tray cover (1).
- Gently press and slide the paper side guides (1) to fit the paper size. …
- Fan the stack of paper well to avoid paper jams and misfeeds. …
- Gently put the paper into the paper tray print side down.
What is manual feed in Brother printer?
The Manual Feed message appears when Manual is chosen as the paper source in the printer driver and there is no paper in the manual feed slot. If you do not want to print from the manual feed slot, go to CASE B: Print from the Paper Tray (Tray 1). …