Where is the reset button on a Canon printer?
Turn on your printer and go to the menu. Access the directional arrows to perform in the setup menu. Go to the Device settings and then press OK. Choose the Reset settings option and then press OK to start the process.
What to do if Canon printer is not printing?
Troubleshooting Steps For ‘Canon Printer Not Printing’ Issue
You need to clear the paper jam error by opening the printer cover and loosening the cartridge header. Now remove the paper that is stuck and reinstall the cartridge and reset or recalibrate the printer.
How do I fix my Canon wireless printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Make sure that the lamp next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
How do I fix a Canon printer error?
Open the front panel of your Canon printer and locate the two printer cartridges in their holders. Push the holder in and lift to expose the ink cartridges. Replace the ink cartridges. Start using Driver Support | ONE today and save time and frustration dealing with common Windows device issues.
Why is my Canon Pixma printer not printing?
Check3 Make sure that the front tray is open. Check4 If you are printing from the computer and there are any unnecessary print jobs, delete them. Check5 Make sure that your machine’s name is selected in the Print dialog box. The machine will not print properly if you are using a printer driver for a different printer.
How do I reset my Canon Pixma printer?
1 Factory Reset
- Press Setup.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Device settings and then press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Reset setting and then press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Reset all and then press OK.
- Select Yes.
- Press OK. Your device is now reset.
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. … Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.
How do I fix my printer not printing properly?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print a Document
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights. …
- Clear the Printer Queue. …
- Solidify the Connection. …
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer. …
- Install the Drivers and Software. …
- Add Printer. …
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed) …
- Fiddle with the Ink Cartridges.
Why can’t I get my Canon printer to print wirelessly?
Make sure the printer is turned on. Check that the device you are printing from is connected to the same wireless network as the printer. Your wireless router may have lost connection with the printer. … Check that the network name matches the one selected on the printer and the one on a Windows computer.13 мая 2015 г.
Why has my printer stopped working wirelessly?
First, try restarting your computer, printer and wireless router. To check if your printer is connected to your network: Print a Wireless Network Test report from the printer control panel. … Ensure your wireless router is turned on and functioning properly.
How do I get my printer back online?
Search Windows for devices, and then click Devices and Printers from the list of results. Right-click the name of the HP printer that is active (not grayed out), and then select Set as Default printer. Try to print. If the printer remains offline, continue to the next step.
How do I select a canon wireless printer?
Check the printer’s SSID (network name)
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Load one sheet of Letter-sized plain paper into the printer.
- Press the Menu. …
- Select Setup from the printer operation panel, then press OK.
- Select Device settings, then press OK.
- Use the up/down arrow buttons.
Why is my Canon printer showing error?
When an error occurs in printing such as the machine is out of paper or paper is jammed, a troubleshooting message is displayed automatically. … Check the status of the lamps and the message, then take the appropriate action to resolve the error.
Why is my Canon printer in error state?
When your printer shows a message as – Canon printer is in error state, it means there is some issue either within the printer or in the printer software. … So to clear the error message and issue you have to follow certain steps. First, make sure that there is no connectivity issue. Then check the internet router speed.