Why does my HP printer Say unable to connect to Web services?
Step 2: Check the network and printer connection status. Make sure your wired (Ethernet) or wireless network is working correctly and the printer is connected. Make sure the printer is not connect with a USB cable. … When a USB cable is connected to the printer, the printer cannot connect to Web Services.
How do I enable ePrint on my HP printer?
Turn on Web Services:
- Touchscreen displays: On the printer, touch or press the HP ePrint button or icon . …
- Text-based displays: On the printer, navigate to Web Services Setup, Network Setup, or Wireless Settings, and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn on Web Services.
Why does my printer say waiting for Web services?
HP printer waiting for web services is a common issue that may appear due to several known and unknown reasons but the common one is poor internet connectivity. … Unable to connect to web services. Confirm Internet access and try again. Web services problem indicates there is a problem while connecting to web services.
Why is HP ePrint not working?
To receive ePrint jobs, the printer must be on and connected to the Internet. Turn the printer off and on again to clear any existing problems. Print a test page from a device on the same local network. If a connection error displays or the printer is not found, there is a network connection issue.
Can’t connect to my HP printer?
Temporarily connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable, and then change the connection to wireless in HP Printer Assistant.
- Search Windows for HP, and then click your printer name from the list of results. …
- Click the Utilities tab.
- Click Printer Setup & Software, and then click Reconfigure Wireless Settings.
Where is the IP address located on my HP printer?
Press a “Menu” button on the exterior of the machine and scroll until you get to the “Information” menu. Use the arrow keys to scroll through the options until you see “Print Configuration Page.” Click the “Select” button to print a configuration page. This configuration page should list the IP address of the printer.
How do I connect my phone to my HP printer?
Add a printer using Wi-Fi Direct
On your Android device, open the item you want to print, tap the menu icon , and then tap Print. A print preview screen displays. Next to Select a printer, tap the down arrow to view the printer list, and then tap All printers. Tap Add printer, and then tap HP Print Service or HP Inc.
How do I connect my printer via WIFI?
- Make sure your Android device is connected to the same wireless network that you want to connect your printer to.
- Go to 123.hp.com from a browser on your phone or tablet and install the HP Smart app.
- Turn on the printer. …
- Prepare the printer for a wireless network connection.
How do I reset my HP printer?
1 Restore Defaults
- From the screen on your printer, navigate to Setup.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Restore Defaults.
- Tap Yes.
- The printer will restart.
- Once restarted, your printer will have been reset to factory default settings.
What is a Web Services printer?
A Web-based printer is simply a printer that can receive documents through the Internet rather than a direct connection to a computer. The two main uses such a printer are for printing when you are away from your office and not near the printer, and printing from a mobile device such as a smartphone.
Is HP ePrint still available?
The HP ePrintCenter website at www.hpeprintcenter.com has been retired and is no longer available.
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. … Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.