How do I add a printer to my phone?
Adding a printer to Google Cloud Print
- Open the Settings app on your Android phone and type “Printing” in the search box. …
- Tap on Cloud Print. …
- Tap the menu button on the top right-hand corner and select Add printer.
- Cloud Print will automatically search for printers connected to your Wi-Fi network.
How can I get my phone to recognize my printer?
Make sure printing is enabled and clear the print spooler.
- On your Android device, tap Settings , tap Connected devices or Connections, and then tap Printing.
- Confirm HP Print Service is listed and the status is On. …
- Return to the Settings, and then select Apps or Applications.
How do I get my iPhone to connect to my printer?
Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or. — or tap .
- Scroll down and tap. or Print. …
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
How do I connect my phone to my printer via USB?
Connect one end of a USB cable to the USB port on the rear of the printer and the other end of the USB cable into the USB port on the OTG cable. Plug the micro-USB connector of the OTG cable into the micro-USB port on your Android device. An HP Print Service Plugin window displays on the Android device.
Why can’t my phone connect to my printer?
Make sure the printer and your Android device are connected to the same local Wi-Fi network and check for any network-related issues. On the Android device, confirm Wi-Fi is on and the status is Connected for your local wireless network. … If a local network is unavailable, Wi-Fi Direct printing might be an option.
How do I connect to a printer?
How to set up your printer on your Android device.
- To begin, go to SETTINGS, and look for the SEARCH icon.
- Enter PRINTING in the serch field and hit the ENTER key.
- Tap on the PRINTING option.
- You will then be given the opportunity to turn toggle on “Default Print Services”.
How do I connect my printer via WIFI?
- Make sure your Android device is connected to the same wireless network that you want to connect your printer to.
- Go to 123.hp.com from a browser on your phone or tablet and install the HP Smart app.
- Turn on the printer. …
- Prepare the printer for a wireless network connection.
How do I enable AirPrint?
Connect the printer to your mobile device.
- On your mobile device, tap [Settings] – [Wi-Fi] and slide the toggle button to activate the Wi-Fi function.
- Select the printer from the list to establish the connection.
How do I connect iPhone to Bluetooth printer?
- Make your Bluetooth printer discoverable. …
- Tap “Settings” on the iPhone home screen and tap “Bluetooth.” Tap and slide the switch to “On” to switch on your Bluetooth transmitter and display a list of available devices.
- Tap your printer’s name to connect to it via Bluetooth.
How do I connect my phone to my HP printer?
Add a printer using Wi-Fi Direct
On your Android device, open the item you want to print, tap the menu icon , and then tap Print. A print preview screen displays. Next to Select a printer, tap the down arrow to view the printer list, and then tap All printers. Tap Add printer, and then tap HP Print Service or HP Inc.