How do I clear my printer queue?
There is a Document Stuck in the Print Queue of your Snapshot Printer.
- Stop the Print Spooler service. Click Start and click Control Panel. Double-click Administrative Tools. …
- Browse to “C:WINDOWSsystem32spoolPRINTERS” and delete the . spl and . …
- Start the Print Spooler service. Click Start and click Control Panel.
How do I clear my HP printer queue?
Turn off the printer using the power button and then unplug the printer power cord from the power outlet. In Windows, search for and open Services. In the Services window, right-click Print Spooler, and then select Stop. After the service stops, close the Services window.
How do I force a print job to cancel?
Method C: Use Control Panel to cancel printing
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type control printers, and then click OK.
- Right-click the icon for your printer, and then click Open. To cancel individual print jobs, right-click the print job that you want to cancel, and then click Cancel.
How do I delete a print queue that won’t delete?
In the Command Prompt (Admin) window, type net stop spooler and hit enter on your keyboard. This will switch off the print spooler. Type C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and press the Return key. The printer job queue will now be erased.
How do I fix a stuck print queue?
Clear printer jobs stuck in the print queue
- Stop the Print Spooler service.
- Delete the files in the Printers directory.
- Restart the Restart the Print Spooler service.
How do I fix a print queue issue?
How to fix stuck printer queue on PC
- Cancel your documents.
- Restart the Spooler service.
- Check your printer drivers.
- Use a different user account.
Why do print jobs get stuck in queue?
If your print jobs still get stuck in queue, the main cause is a wrong or outdated printer driver. So you should update your printer driver to see if it fixes your problem. There are two ways to update your printer driver: manually or automatically.
How do I fix my printer on Windows 7?
Open the Printer troubleshooter by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting. Under Hardware and Sound, click Use a printer. The Printer troubleshooter will begin and attempt to automatically diagnose and fix your problem.
How do I clear the print spooler?
How to Delete Files from the Windows Print Spooler Directory
- Stop the spooler service.
- Navigate to %SystemRoot%System32spoolPRINTERS, on most systems this will be the path C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS.
- Delete all flies in this directory.
- Restart the spooler service.
Why does print spooler keep stopping Windows 7?
In order to fix this problem you might need to delete Spool folder’s content, uninstall unnecessary printers, check the print spooler service’s status, reinstall or update printer drivers, check your system files, temporary disable your antivirus which may be blocking the print spooler service, check your disk for …
How do I cancel a print job on my computer?
Cancel printing from Windows
- On the Windows taskbar, at the bottom-right corner of the screen, right-click the Printer icon. …
- Select Open All Active Printers.
- In the Active Printers dialog box, select the printer you want.
- In the printer dialog box, select the print job you want to cancel. …
- Click Document > Cancel.