How do I change my printer toner?
To replace the toner cartridge, open the scanner assembly and top cover, remove the old toner cartridge, and then install a new one.
- Lift the scanner assembly. …
- Open the top cover. …
- Remove the toner cartridge. …
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package. …
- Place the used toner cartridge in the bag for recycling.
How do I change the toner on my Brother MFC l8850cdw?
- Make sure that the machine is turned on.
- Press the front cover release button and pull open the front cover.
- Hold the blue handle of the drum unit. …
- Hold the handle of the toner cartridge and gently push it toward the machine to unlock it.
Can you print without toner?
When “Toner Low” is displayed, prepare a new toner cartridge. If you do not have a new toner cartridge at hand and need printing before obtaining it, you can continue printing about 20 pages(*1) by opening and closing the front cover or the output tray. … The printing will stop after about 100 pages are printed.
How do you reset the toner on a Brother MFC l8850cdw?
Brother Toner Reset – MFC-L8850CDW L8600CDW and L9550CDW
- Open the front cover of your Brother MFC laser printer where you can access its toner cartridges.
- Press and hold the STAR (*) button for 5+ seconds to see the toner menu on the screen (it will not be lit up – you can light it up by selecting the fax option with the cover closed and remembering where it is).
How do you reset the toner on a Brother MFC?
How to perform a toner reset on your Brother MFC 9340CDW:
- Power on your Brother MFC 9340CDW machine.
- Press “Fax” on the touch screen. …
- Press the Home button to go back to main menu.
- Open the top hood. …
- Hold the star (*) key for 5-7 seconds. …
- Select the color cartridge you want to reset. …
- Select “Yes” to the prompt “Reset?”.
How do I get rid of replace toner message?
- Power on the Brother printer.
- Open the toner access door located at the front of the printer.
- Press the “Clear/Back” button.
- Scroll through the list of toner cartridges until you have located the one that is giving the “Replace Toner” message.
- Press the “1” button to reset the toner cartridge display.
What happens when printer runs out of toner?
It seems printers are designed to run out of toner when you need it the most, that is, when you have a lot of work to be done. They tend to jam on the big day. … In most cases, the printers lock up and refuse to print once the light comes on but that doesn’t mean you can’t get a few more good print outs.