How do I change printer settings on a Mac?
Change your default printer
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners. Open Printers & Scanners preferences for me.
- Click the “Default printer” pop-up menu, then choose an option. If you want the same printer to always be the default printer, choose that printer.
How do I change my default print settings?
Search Windows for ‘printers’, then click Devices and Printers in the search results. Right-click the icon for your printer, then click Printer properties. Click the Advanced tab, then click Printing Defaults. Change any settings you want as defaults in the Printing Defaults window, then click OK.
How do I manage printer settings on a Mac?
Use Printers & Scanners preferences to manage printers and scanners. To change these preferences, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners. Click a device to see information, including its location and status.
How do I change HP printer settings on a Mac?
Change the product configuration settings
- At the computer, open the Apple menu, click the System Preferences item, and then click the Print & Fax icon or the Print & Scan icon.
- Select the product in the left side of the window.
- Click the Options & Supplies button.
- Click the Driver tab.
- Configure the installed options.
Where are printing preferences on a Mac?
Selecting Printing Preferences – Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7
- In the Apple menu or the Dock, select System Preferences.
- Select Print & Fax or Print & Scan, select your product, and select Options & Supplies.
- Select Driver. You see this screen:
- Select any of the available printing preferences.
How do I change my printer location?
To change the location of your printer:
- Open the Activities overview and start typing Printers.
- Click Printers to open the panel.
- Press Unlock in the top right corner and type in your password when prompted.
- Click the location, and start editing the location.
- Press Enter to save the changes.
How do I adjust my printer?
Here’s how to change the print size on your printer:
- Step 1: Click CTRL-P on a PC (or COMMAND-P on a MAC).
- Step 2: When the printer dialog box pops up, look for text that says “Page Sizing & Handling”.
- Step 3: You should have 4 options to choose from: Size, Poster, Multiple, and Booklet – select “Multiple”.
Where is printers and scanners on Mac?
Open your scanner
Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners. Select your scanner in the list at the left, then click Open Scanner on the right. If your scanner is also a printer, you may need to click Scan on the right before you can click Open Scanner.
How do I change my printer settings to not double sided on a Mac?
On the Print dialog window, select the third pull down menu and change Copies & Pages to Layout. The Layout dialog box will give you the option of turning duplex printing off. It will also allow you to choose the orientation of the duplex printing.