How do I change printer settings on a Mac?
Change your default printer
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners. Open Printers & Scanners preferences for me.
- Click the “Default printer” pop-up menu, then choose an option. If you want the same printer to always be the default printer, choose that printer.
How do I change my default print settings?
Search Windows for ‘printers’, then click Devices and Printers in the search results. Right-click the icon for your printer, then click Printer properties. Click the Advanced tab, then click Printing Defaults. Change any settings you want as defaults in the Printing Defaults window, then click OK.
How do I find printer settings on a Mac?
With a document open on your Mac, do one of the following: Choose File > Page Setup. Click the Settings pop-up menu and choose Page Attributes, click the Format For pop-up menu and choose Any Printer.
How do I manage printers on a Mac?
Use Printers & Scanners preferences to manage printers and scanners. To change these preferences, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners. Click a device to see information, including its location and status.
How do I change the printer on my computer?
To change your default printer:
- Choose Printer and Faxes in the Control Panel (Start, Control Panel, Printers and Faxes).
- Right-click on the printer you want to make the default printer.
- From the context menu that opens up select Set as Default Printer.
How do I adjust my printer?
Here’s how to change the print size on your printer:
- Step 1: Click CTRL-P on a PC (or COMMAND-P on a MAC).
- Step 2: When the printer dialog box pops up, look for text that says “Page Sizing & Handling”.
- Step 3: You should have 4 options to choose from: Size, Poster, Multiple, and Booklet – select “Multiple”.
How do I change HP printer settings on a Mac?
Change the product configuration settings
- At the computer, open the Apple menu, click the System Preferences item, and then click the Print & Fax icon or the Print & Scan icon.
- Select the product in the left side of the window.
- Click the Options & Supplies button.
- Click the Driver tab.
- Configure the installed options.
How do I change my printer settings to double sided on a Mac?
- Dock > System Preferences > Print and Fax.
- Choose the main printer from the left menu.
- Click “Printer Setup”
- If possible, choose the “double-sided printing” option.
How do I change my printer settings to not double sided on a Mac?
On the Print dialog window, select the third pull down menu and change Copies & Pages to Layout. The Layout dialog box will give you the option of turning duplex printing off. It will also allow you to choose the orientation of the duplex printing.
How do you enable cups on a Mac?
To enable CUPS:
- Select and copy ‘cupsctl WebInterface=yes’
- Next, click the magnifying glass in the top right hand corner of your screen and search for ‘Terminal’.
- Once in terminal, paste in ‘cupsctl WebInterface=yes’ and click enter.
Why can’t my Mac find my printer?
Make sure you have the latest software
Make sure you have the correct version of your printer’s software (also called its printer driver). … On your Mac, to find out which version of printer software you’re using, choose Apple menu > System Preferences on your Mac. Click Printers & Scanners, then select the printer.