Why does my printer keep saying error state?
If your printer’s status displays “Printer in error state,” there may be a problem with the printer itself. Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to your PC by Wi-Fi or cable. Check it for low paper or ink, and be sure the cover isn’t open and the paper isn’t jammed.
How do I get my Canon printer out of error state?
To correct the issue you need to simply re-install the drivers:
- Go to official canon printer setup website.
- Locate your printer’s drivers and software.
- Click on Download button, and.
- Install the file to resolve the canon printer in error state issue.
How do I fix printer error?
- Unplug and restart your printer.
- Check cables or wireless connection.
- Uninstall and reinstall your printer.
- Install the latest driver for your printer.
- Run the printing troubleshooter.
- Clear and reset the print spooler.
- Fix printer problems after updating Windows 10.
- Change a printer’s status to “online”
How do I fix an error on my HP printer?
- Make sure the printer is turned on. You can also restart both the printer and your computer.
- Check if the printer is connected to your computer or WI-FI network.
- Make sure the paper try of your printer is loaded and that the printer has enough ink.
- If the error still occurs, contact the HP printer support.
How do I reset my HP printer?
1 Restore Defaults
- From the screen on your printer, navigate to Setup.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Restore Defaults.
- Tap Yes.
- The printer will restart.
- Once restarted, your printer will have been reset to factory default settings.
Where is the reset button on a Canon printer?
Turn on your printer and go to the menu. Access the directional arrows to perform in the setup menu. Go to the Device settings and then press OK. Choose the Reset settings option and then press OK to start the process.
How do you fix Canon printer not responding?
Fixes to try
- Do some basic troubleshooting.
- Run the printer troubleshooter.
- Restart the Print Spooler service.
- Configure the correct printer port for your printer.
- Update your printer driver.
Why is my Canon printer not responding?
In most cases, the major culprit behind printer not responding error is lack of communication between your PC and printer. If that is the issue, then below are a few steps that might help you to resolve the issue. Press on the Setup button on your wireless Canon printer, go to Wireless LAN setup, and click on OK.
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. … Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.
How do I clear the print spooler?
Browse to “C:WINDOWSsystem32spoolPRINTERS” and delete the .
Stop the Print Spooler service.
- Click Start and click Control Panel.
- Double-click Administrative Tools.
- Double-click Services.
- Scroll down and select Print Spooler.
- From the Action menu, click Stop.