How do I connect my HP wireless printer to my computer?
Connect to a Wireless HP Printer
- On the printer, press and hold the Wireless button for five seconds or until the light starts blinking. …
- Within two minutes, press and hold the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on the router until the connection process begins.
How do I get my computer to recognize my printer?
Click Start and go to Settings – Devices – Printers & scanners. If you don’t see your printer listed in the main window, click the Add a printer or scanner option and wait while Windows tries to detect your printer — make sure it’s connected to your PC and switched on.
How do I connect to my HP printer?
- Make sure your Android device is connected to the same wireless network that you want to connect your printer to.
- Go to 123.hp.com from a browser on your phone or tablet and install the HP Smart app.
- Turn on the printer. …
- Prepare the printer for a wireless network connection.
Why won’t my HP printer connect to my computer?
Make sure the printer, router, and computer are on. Make sure the computer and printer are connected to the same wireless network. Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables from the printer. On the printer control panel, touch the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu.
Why is my computer not connecting to my wireless printer?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. … In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
Why is my wireless printer not responding to my computer?
Outdated printer drivers can cause the Printer not responding message to appear. However, you can fix that problem simply by installing the latest drivers for your printer. The simplest way to do that is to use the Device Manager. Windows will try to download a suitable driver for your printer.
How do I make my HP printer wireless?
If printer has a display panel
The Wireless Setup Wizard listens for nearby wireless networks then display a list of networks it detected. Select the network you want the printer to connect to, then enter the Wi-Fi password (if the network is using security).