Why does my Brother printer keep saying its out of paper?
Cause 2: The Brother machine is out of paper or paper is not properly loaded in the paper tray. … Refill the paper in the paper tray (Click here to see how to load paper in the paper tray.) Remove the paper and load it again.
Why does my printer Say No paper when there is paper?
The paper-width guide is pressed against the paper stack too tightly. The paper tray is not completely inserted into the product. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray. The rubber paper-feed rollers are dusty.
What to do when your printer says there is no paper but there is?
How to Troubleshoot the Out of Paper Error on a Printer
- Check the Paper and Reload it. …
- Check the Back Panel Cover of the Printer. …
- Reset the Printer. …
- Clean the Rollers of the Printer. …
- Crosscheck if the Printer Spooler is Running. …
- Clear the Cached Print Jobs. …
- Update the Printer Driver. …
- Check if the Printer is Compatible with Windows 10.
What does no paper fed mean?
“No Paper Fed [MP Tray]” means your printer is trying to print to the Multi-Purpose (MP) tray on the back of the machine, but doesn’t detect any paper in that tray.
How do I reset my Brother printer?
Press the Up arrow key select Reset.
- Press the Settings button.
- Press All Settings.
- Press Initial Setup.
- Press Reset.
- Press All Settings or Factory Reset (depends on which model you have).
- Press Yes.
- Press Yes again and hold for two seconds.
How do I fix a Brother printer error?
Make sure to unplug all the wires and check it whether the issue is in the power cords. Restart the Printer and Computer: Turn the Brother Printer, and Computer completely shut off for a couple of minutes and then restart both of them. A simple restart can fix the problem of Brother Printer error state.
Why does my Canon printer say its out of paper when it’s not?
Hi Emmrut, If you have already verified that there are no paper jams or obstructions in the printer, ensured that the paper guides in the cassette are snug against the paper, and have performed at least three roller cleanings on the printer and are still experiencing the same issue, the printer will require servicing.
How do I clear an error on my HP printer?
To temporarily clear the error, reset the printer.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer. note: HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
How do I clean the rollers on my HP printer?
Clean the pickup roller
- Unplug the power cord from the product, and then remove the pickup roller.
- Dab a lint-free cloth in isopropyl alcohol (or water), and then scrub the roller. …
- Using a dry, lint-free cloth, wipe the pickup roller to remove loosened dirt.
How do I clear my printer queue?
In the Services window, right-click Print Spooler, and then select Stop. After the service stops, close the Services window. In Windows, search for and open C:WindowsSystem32SpoolPRINTERS. Delete all files in the PRINTERS folder.
What is the MP tray on a printer?
Use the MP Tray for special print media, such as photo paper or envelopes. If the [Check Paper] setting is set to [On] and you set the paper in MP tray, a message appears on the LCD asking if you want to change the paper type and paper size.9 мая 2017 г.
How do I reset my Brother printer after paper jam?
Follow the steps below to clear the paper jam inside the machine.
- Unplug your Brother machine from the AC power outlet (electrical socket).
- If the paper support flap is open, close it, and then close the paper support. …
- Pull the two green levers inside the machine to release the jammed paper.